For Sale 1967 Imperial 4dr crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous. That's the color mine was originally, Haze Green, and will be again soon I hope. But my guy is swamped.
Too bad he doesn't have any interior shots. Makes me a bit skeptical about it. I bet there's yellow "sprinkle cheese" on the floor.

Gorgeous. That's the color mine was originally, Haze Green, and will be again soon I hope. But my guy is swamped.
Too bad he doesn't have any interior shots. Makes me a bit skeptical about it. I bet there's yellow "sprinkle cheese" on the floor.
Yours is supposed to be that color Kenny? Why would the previous owner change to the darker? Beats me.. I love the OE color.

There’s a thread on this one but I don’t remember if there were more pics.

Here's another car from their site. $15k
1963 Chrysler 300 Pace Car Stock # 204967 for sale near Columbus, OH | OH Chrysler Dealer
544_p10_l.jpg

I like the colour even more with the vinyl canopy roof;-)

C6A47A99-7D79-4FCB-869E-1EBF16326C73.png

32B69A48-7F19-45F0-9567-D470DEDE2079.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been looking at this one also. It looks to be a good car!.

I was tempted by this one before I bought my wagon. Go to their site they have lots of photos plus a video, REALLY clean original car.

Just beautiful, nice to see such a well kept original. Those light metallic colors really show off the front end........

Wait till you see my LeBaron with the black padded vinyl roof, smaller rear window, black interior and black pin stripes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back