NOT MINE 1967 Imperial Convertible - $12,500 - Gowanda, NY

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
For Sale: 1967 Imperial Convertible - $12,500 - Gowanda, NY
1967 Imperial Convertible - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:
1967 Chrysler Imperial Convertible, one of 577, southern car, extremely solid and straight body (I hesitate to say "rust free" because we can probably find extremely minor surface rust here or there, but it's pretty close to zero rust), very good original chrome, 440 cubic inch engine, power options, A/C still hooked up but not operational, top works, very old repaint. Car has not been used regularly for 20+ years. Needs tinkering all over (power window issues, light issues, brake issues, etc.). It starts, runs and moves, but lacks power under load. The photos are all recent.
Would not take much to make it a great driver/cruiser, but I just don't have the time right now to go through it. No title in NY on a 1967, but transferrable registration in hand. I am not desperate to sell, so please do not bother trying to low ball me.
A few rules to avoid scammers and solicitors: Local buyer very much preferred but will work with any buyer. Area codes outside of 716 should leave a message and a good contact number. I will not relist elsewhere. No trades. No emails. I will not respond to any "is it available?" questions. Text or call number in "Reply" box above.
Thank you for looking!
Copy and paste in your email: 461d71f647a93184865198b5d1d01009@sale.craigslist.org

67ImperialConvNYb.jpg.6433e7f13ef452394a44d515ebac5eea.jpg

$12,500 is a steal, assuming this is legit! And, next to Yellow or Black, Blue is in the Top Three for me!

I’m told The seller is a dealer and my buddy was told that 2 bent pushrods were found and replaced. Imo the no power under load issue that continues is the result of throwing parts at a problem but not solving it.
I still think this is a good deal in spite of that.

For Sale: 1967 Imperial Convertible - $12,500 - Gowanda, NY
1967 Imperial Convertible - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:
1967 Chrysler Imperial Convertible, one of 577, southern car, extremely solid and straight body (I hesitate to say "rust free" because we can probably find extremely minor surface rust here or there, but it's pretty close to zero rust), very good original chrome, 440 cubic inch engine, power options, A/C still hooked up but not operational, top works, very old repaint. Car has not been used regularly for 20+ years. Needs tinkering all over (power window issues, light issues, brake issues, etc.). It starts, runs and moves, but lacks power under load. The photos are all recent.
Would not take much to make it a great driver/cruiser, but I just don't have the time right now to go through it. No title in NY on a 1967, but transferrable registration in hand. I am not desperate to sell, so please do not bother trying to low ball me.
A few rules to avoid scammers and solicitors: Local buyer very much preferred but will work with any buyer. Area codes outside of 716 should leave a message and a good contact number. I will not relist elsewhere. No trades. No emails. I will not respond to any "is it available?" questions. Text or call number in "Reply" box above.
Thank you for looking!
Copy and paste in your email: 461d71f647a93184865198b5d1d01009@sale.craigslist.org

View attachment 606163
post has been delted. Must have sold it by now

Back