SOLD 1967 Imperial Crown Coupe - lowered price $6k

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveydave10

Reaction score
Contact seller
Had this listed awhile ago, but it's no longer available to edit, so here's new post.

1967 Imperial Crown Coupe. Older restoration by Previous Owner of interior and exterior paint. Yes I'm very well aware that the seats are not the exact replica, only similar. On the plus side, they are leather. Car was originally black exterior & silver/black interior, which would be beyond sharp!! Painted silver by the PO. Is fully loaded with more options than I've ever seen, though many do not work. AC is there, but doesn't work. I have very long lever that I believe is part of the cruise control linkage, but needs to be hooked up and tested.

I have quite a bit of spare parts, random switches, window motors, etc...Currently the front side windows are working, and the passenger power wing/vent window works. Driver's side wing/vent window motor & switch works, but there's a plastic piece missing where the window connects to the motor to actually turn it. I also have the hood ornament, I just took it off as I've been trying to use it as a mold to create replicas.

As far as I know, it's the original 440. Runs very strong. PO claimed to have rebuilt it, but didn't have any paperwork on that. New Holley carb. New Tires with less than a hundred miles. Has a little surface rust and paint peeling on the truck lid. Blemishes all around the exterior, could certainly use paint, but is a great 10 foot looker. Floors are solid, rear quarters solid, undercoating everywhere, lots of black frame. The foundation is very solid, just needs some of the fancy gadgets tinkered with.

I purchased car maybe 7-8 years ago from Riverside, CA. PO purchased car from a broker in Arizona. I drove the car from Riverside to the Bay Area without issues and I'd do it again without a thought. PO also had a story about the car having been owned by Bob Crane (Hogan's Heroes), but again, no paperwork on that other than the keys are stamped with 'Crane'.

Also included is a full steering column with working tilt/telescopic, and functioning turn signal lever. Pair of blue '67 fender skirts. Full set of kyb shocks (car doesn't need shocks yet). Old Carburetor (Carter). I also purchased a brand new saginaw turn signal mechanism a few years ago and installed it in the current column.

Car is located in Richmond CA, 94805 about 20 minutes north of Oakland, CA. 82,000 miles, runs strong. Would be interested in driving it anywhere to deliver for an appropriate price for the distance/gas etc.. or you arranging pickup is great too.

Asking $6,000. Please no tire kickers, there's been so many...

IMG_E2448.JPGIMG_E2449.JPGIMG_E2450.JPGIMG_E2453.JPG
IMG_1442.JPGIMG_1463.JPGIMG_2474.JPGIMG_2475.JPGIMG_2477.JPGIMG_2492.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back