For Sale 1967 Imperial Crown Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveydave10

Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Imperial Crown Coupe. Older restoration by Previous Owner of interior and exterior paint. Yes I'm very well aware that the seats are not the exact replica, only similar. On the plus side, they are leather. Car was originally black exterior & silver/black interior, which would be beyond sharp!! Painted silver by the PO. Is fully loaded with more options than I've ever seen, though many do not work. AC is there, but doesn't work. I have very long lever that I believe is part of the cruise control linkage, but needs to be hooked up and tested.

I have quite a bit of spare parts, random switches, window motors, etc...Currently the front side windows are working, and the passenger power wing/vent window works. Driver's side wing/vent window motor & switch works, but there's a plastic piece missing where the window connects to the motor to actually turn it. I also have the hood ornament, I just took it off as I've been trying to use it as a mold to create replicas.

As far as I know, it's the original 440. Runs very strong. PO claimed to have rebuilt it, but didn't have any paperwork on that. New Holley carb. New Tires with less than a hundred miles. Has a little surface rust and paint peeling on the truck lid. Blemishes all around the exterior, could certainly use paint, but is a great 10 foot looker. Floors are solid, rear quarters solid, undercoating everywhere, lots of black frame.

I purchased car maybe 7-8 years ago from Riverside, CA. PO purchased car from a broker in Arizona. I drove the car from Riverside to the Bay Area without issues and I'd do it again without a thought. PO also had a story about the car having been owned by Bob Crane (Hogan's Heroes), but again, no paperwork on that other than the keys are stamped with 'Crane'.

Also included is a full steering column with working tilt/telescopic, and functioning turn signal lever. Pair of blue '67 fender skirts. Don't recall why I bought these. A '68 fuel door... as it's much more appealing than the '67 fuel door, but I put the '67 back on to sell. Full set of kyb shocks (car doesn't need shocks yet). Old Carburetor (Carter I think) Am limited to 10 photos so that's why parts are not shown.

Car is located in Richmond CA, 94805 about 20 minutes north of Oakland, CA. 82,000 miles, runs strong. Would be interested in driving it anywhere to deliver for an appropriate price for the distance/gas etc.. or you arranging pickup is great too.

Asking $8,000, negotiable for the fine people on this website.

IMG_2448.JPG

IMG_2449.JPG

IMG_2450.JPG

IMG_2451.JPG

IMG_2453.JPG

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2481.JPG

I did see this on the book of faces yesterday. It’s a shame that the interior didn’t fare better but I think the price is very fair.
@daveydave10 how about a pic of the fender tag and one of the steering wheel?

I did see this on the book of faces yesterday. It’s a shame that the interior didn’t fare better but I think the price is very fair.
@daveydave10 how about a pic of the fender tag and one of the steering wheel?

Hey Matt, here's a few more.
- the spare steering column (based on the center, it may be for a '68?? bought a bunch of used parts from central CA)
- blue skirts
- linkage rod that I was told was for cruise control.
- steering wheel in the car (includes the turn signal lever purchased from you!)
- fender tag (I remember you actually read this for me many years ago when I first purchased the car!)

IMG_2465.JPG

IMG_2466.JPG

IMG_2483.JPG

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

Might be me, but the stance (especially on the front end) looks a little low......... otherwise, since paint looks due for a refresh, maybe the new owner would be able to return it to black. Silver interiors are amazing on these, not sure what the chances of restoring/re-doing these door panels would be like. I'd agree with detmatt that pricing is fair. For a non-original interior, you could do worse than what's here..... Verified or not, it WOULD be cool to have "Col. Hogan's" former ride........

Might be me, but the stance (especially on the front end) looks a little low......... otherwise, since paint looks due for a refresh, maybe the new owner would be able to return it to black. Silver interiors are amazing on these, not sure what the chances of restoring/re-doing these door panels would be like. I'd agree with detmatt that pricing is fair. For a non-original interior, you could do worse than what's here..... Verified or not, it WOULD be cool to have "Col. Hogan's" former ride........

I researched quite a bit as far as I could take it, which wasn't far.... you just can't pull vehicle records anymore like you used to be able to at the DMV. I know he lived in Arizona during the time this car was still there, and led quite the double life of partying, could fit plenty of ladies in this car! lol It's just so odd about the keys... what else could this mean? Doesn't seem worth it to impersonate, he's not that huge of a star. I don't know...

IMG_2485.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back