1967 newport 440 magnum hardtop

polara66hardtop

Reaction score
here are some pictures of the Chrysler, thanks for looking! P1011101.jpgP1011095.jpgP1011106.jpg

P1011101.jpg

P1011095.jpg

P1011106.jpg

Nice! That's a nice pair you have there.

P1010326.jpgPC250135.jpgP1010344.jpgthank you very much! I may dig another picture out of my 67' new Yorker four door hardtop. it is light blue and blue interior. I got it from an estate in 1999, and she sits about enjoying her days next to the Newport. I swear I can hear them talking about me sometimes! here are a couple more, although not C body cars.
icon6.png

P1010326.jpg

PC250135.jpg

P1010344.jpg

Sorry I said pair, they're multiplying before my eyes! Nice collection! Love '68 Chargers and wouldn't mind seeing that 4-door hdtp either.

047.jpg046.jpg049.jpghello, sorry I left one out. IT has a 1971 440 six pack setup in it, dyno at 475hp last fall in Kearney, Nebraska. Hemi trans,Disc brakes, no rust ever grandma car!it is the true sleeper! I thought everyone will enjoy this.

047.jpg

046.jpg

049.jpg

Thank you very much guys! I know I'm new here, but you all are making me feel welcome. I screwed up on the charger, though. I Got engaged in a green with green interior 68, 318 with three on the tree! However, this charger was originally white Interior. I did save all the white in case I get my head out of my Butt. But my wife likes it, so,,,,,,,,,,,

I definitely would have gone with the white interior but I'm a sucker for white interiors. I had a '68 that was originally triple green 318 console auto but was already stripped of its vinyl, painted black, the green interior needed nothing so it was left alone and the drivetrain was swapped for that from a '68 RR. I drove the hell out of it that way for a few years before having it painted a metallic racing green and putting a 440 in it. That was before I got a little sick of seeing green B-bodies. Don't get me wrong, yours is a real beaut!

That Newport is really worthy of restoration. Extremely rare L code option...you rarely see those untouched anymore. I hope you still have the skirts for it.

Are you coming to Carlisle? With the fleet on a tractor trailer? LOL!

View attachment 23138View attachment 23139View attachment 23140thank you very much! I may dig another picture out of my 67' new Yorker four door hardtop. it is light blue and blue interior. I got it from an estate in 1999, and she sits about enjoying her days next to the Newport. I swear I can hear them talking about me sometimes! here are a couple more, although not C body cars.
icon6.png
Sweet cars, now i know what my green RT 68 Charger should look like once i have her back together!

049.jpg046.jpg047.jpgThank you all for your compliments! I've had them a long time, and I don't normally put pictures out, not with all the creeps on the net trying to steal old cars. This site seems very secure, so it's cool. Commando, the Newport is an automatic, but I think if I keeping wishing, It will morph into a four speed. I do have everything else, short of the factory 15' hubcaps. However, I did purchase a set of NOS 15' caps from some chevy guy. he had no idea what they were. These particular caps come on only the Disc brake cars. I even saw them once on a 1968 charger Brochure. Not everyone likes them,
But I put the chrome road wheels on the GTX, and put the disc caps on the Polara. I hope you guys don't think I'm trying to be a smart *** by posting more cars , I avoid shows, and I don't show off. However, I can tell that you guys on this forum really enjoy old Mopars, esspecially unusual ones.

I always wanted a Yellow sixpack 69' Bee back in 1970, but could never afford one. So, I drive this one and Imagine it is one!

049.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment! I've had the dart since 1990. It is a 340 auto,numbers matching original, 59,000 on the car. 300 miles on the car since a complete rebuild mechanically, and paint. 24 years this June it will be.

I was hoping but I think that was 67 only gts=BB once the 340 came out BB a bodies where going away. Thats why I had to make my own.

Back