For Sale 1967 Newport grill and skirts and couple interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggredd2069

Reaction score
Contact seller
I parted out a blue 4 door 67 Newport. I have the grill in great shape, skirts I'm nearly perfect shape and a few interior parts. Some trim, grab handle straps on back of seat, side of front seat trim, couple misc things. Located in Parker, co. We can discuss cost and shipping. Most of the pics is sold though.

Screenshot_20230506-075530_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230506_075458.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, not sure if we've spoken before, if we have then I apologize. I have a 67 Newport Custom and am in need of the right side trim piece that is after the fender skirt and goes up to the rear bumper. Mine is badly pitted. If you have that piece and if it's in good shape I'd definitely be interested. Thanks for your time! Mike

Hello, not sure if we've spoken before, if we have then I apologize. I have a 67 Newport Custom and am in need of the right side trim piece that is after the fender skirt and goes up to the rear bumper. Mine is badly pitted. If you have that piece and if it's in good shape I'd definitely be interested. Thanks for your time! Mike
Having trouble with my inbox here. Send a pic. I did sell some of my exterior trim already though.

The numbers on the back are 2783 560 and then underneath is numbers 67052. Thanks

PXL_20230506_210019482.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back