http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4905080151.html

01111_jwmCUNUA8KC_600x450.jpg

00c0c_2TGQu0tRedL_600x450.jpg

00A0A_8jk0vzN8IDj_600x450.jpg

00y0y_9NhlFgBJWAu_600x450.jpg

00606_2HoBl7OztE5_600x450.jpg

00a0a_huoriGb2cWj_600x450.jpg

00g0g_itU8s6duZMa_600x450.jpg

I am selling my Plymouth Fury III here, overall in good shape, body is straight and tough, no rust, interior is in good condition, engine strong and no mechanical issues. Now the car won't start, because the alternator is weak and won't recharging, it died this morning. Suggest towing. I love classic cars but as a college student l can't afford to drive one. Its a perfect car project (actually if you repair the alternator, change all oils, it still can qualify as a daily driver, maintained very well by previous owner) and really fun. Clean title and no accident.

I am being really honest here and try to get rid of it fast, I am saving some money to buy a practical vehicle to school. Nada retails around 2800-4000, you can come and judge. I have car report done by a local mechanic two weeks ago and have original car manual, keychain, services record.

Question let me know, don't be shy.

Those Fury's last forever, if you take care of them. I know, I had a '67,same color interior, I sold a few years ago and really miss it. Wish I could save that one, the story is heart rending.

Seller sounds sincere. Doesn't sound like the usual idiot, expecting to hit a jackpot at sale time simply because the car is old enough to be called a "classic"...and it is in nice shape too. Hope it goes to a deserving home.

Seller sounds sincere. Doesn't sound like the usual idiot, expecting to hit a jackpot at sale time simply because the car is old enough to be called a "classic"...and it is in nice shape too. Hope it goes to a deserving home.
He is in college, speaks intelligently, and sounds realistic.
Life will trample him over like a buffalo stampede.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back