1967 Plymouth Fury

I did post on Facebook. I bought the car for the drivetrain and was set to part the rest. After posting and asking some information on this site many have reached out to me. They have explained the the possibility being so rare. I will sell the whole car for the price that’s in the add. But I’m sorry if doesn’t sell it will yes be parted out. So making a list with people seems to work for me. Thanks

The towing package did not include disc brakes ironically.
The towing package had 11x3 drums all around and did not have automatic adjusters.
Also--this is a weird one--the L code came with the 26 inch rad BUT no fan clutch! Just a regular 4 blade fan!
But I prefer the 5 or 8 blade clutch fan regardless. Easy bolt on.
The car has disc brakes.

174E0D2D-EE6E-4605-B150-47E36C71EF28.jpeg

There are so many 440s on the market, maybe not with the hp on them, but still...

I did post on Facebook. I bought the car for the drivetrain and was set to part the rest. After posting and asking some information on this site many have reached out to me. They have explained the the possibility being so rare. I will sell the whole car for the price that’s in the add. But I’m sorry if doesn’t sell it will yes be parted out. So making a list with people seems to work for me. Thanks
That's pretty reasonable.

I sincerely hope this one doesn't get parted, but we all can't keep everything. If I was in the market, I would have gotten in touch as I think it's a great car. Perhaps someone else can step up.

That's pretty reasonable.

I sincerely hope this one doesn't get parted, but we all can't keep everything. If I was in the market, I would have gotten in touch as I think it's a great car. Perhaps someone else can step up.
Ditto..but can't save them all.
I bought my 67 L code Turquoise C body in October.

20221103_200752.jpg

Back