For Sale 1967 Plymouth GTX clone - $21500

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Another C body gave it's life for. Pictures seem to show a tasteful car except for the black bumpers which I hate. Also seems like everyone wants to run MSD.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5375118828.html

I have for sale a really nicely done 67 Bevedere GTX clone.

Beautiful restored paint and interior. Beautiful restored engine bay with 440 HP2 engine. Runs and drives excellent.

Asking $21,500 obo

00J0J_8j5NXyM5RQa_600x450.jpg

00f0f_8Kw9F1srs2c_600x450.jpg

00909_a6Hrx76suEb_600x450.jpg

00P0P_jeZtZT5v41X_600x450.jpg

I think it is a piece of ****.
Nice clone of a GTX?
NO WAY !

Engine bay is full of junk. Black valve covers, non original intake carb, extremly ugly air cleaner etc.
Nothing looks like a new 67 GTX did back in the day in the enginebay.

Interieur has a bench seat. That wasn't available on 67 GTX. Plain wrong and just the old Belvedere seat.

On the outside the car still has all the Belvedere trim going along the upper body line which wasn't on any 67 GTX.

This is not a 67 GTX clone. It just an old Belvedere were someone installed GTX emblems and two hood scoops. That is all.

You could take Donald Trump and grease black boot polish into his face. After that you call him an Obama clone.
Would be about the same

I agree completely with Carsten, I was thinking those exact thoughts as I scrolled down.

Yet another hack job. Unbelievable how misinformed some people are with regards to cars. You'd think someone with some sort of insight would have set this guy straight on the glaring deficiencencies Carston pointed out in his post.

I think it is a piece of ****.
Nice clone of a GTX?
NO WAY !

Engine bay is full of junk. Black valve covers, non original intake carb, extremly ugly air cleaner etc.
Nothing looks like a new 67 GTX did back in the day in the enginebay.

Interieur has a bench seat. That wasn't available on 67 GTX. Plain wrong and just the old Belvedere seat.

On the outside the car still has all the Belvedere trim going along the upper body line which wasn't on any 67 GTX.

This is not a 67 GTX clone. It just an old Belvedere were someone installed GTX emblems and two hood scoops. That is all.

You could take Donald Trump and grease black boot polish into his face. After that you call him an Obama clone.
Would be about the same

Ah, The Force Awakens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back