For Sale 1968 300 4-Dr ht parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT-C

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all, I just picked up the whole car in this thread:

For Sale - 1968 Chrysler 300 parts car

Consider the interior trash. Only the door panels may be salvageable, which is why I'm posting it here.

I'll be keeping all of the front end trim including fender mounted turn signal indicators, the torsion bars, the rear 1/4 panels, tail lights, all rocker trim and the hood. Most everything else is available, which I know doesn't leave much.

The floor pan seems solid from what I can tell and most of the trunk floor is solid as well. The trunk floor area behind the rear wheel is shot though.

So available parts are basically:

Front fender curb lights ($80 shipped for the pair with trim)

Floor pan ($120+shipping)

Trunk floor (75+shipping depending on if I can remove it nicely)

Doors ($100/ea + shipping)

Windows ($50+shipping each. Front windshield is shot)

Window cranks, although they are not great, ($30 shipped for all)

Rear window channel- may be some rust. I'll know once the window is out. ($40+shipping if usable)

Roof metal (tell me what part you need, will cut to serve!)

Inner fender wells ($50/ea + shipping)

Front fenders ($100 for pass. Side, $Best Offer for driver's side since it has damage... + shipping of course)

Tail panel chrome trim around tail lights (These are junk- never mind)

Other?

All are $OBO but you know, this takes time and care so please don't beat me up too badly! :)

I don't know what rear gear ratio it has yet, or if it's a Sure Grip. Will begin dismantling on Friday. I can provide pics of specific parts starting on Friday.

Please let me know what you are interested in and I'll do my best to get you the parts you need. Thanks FCBO!

Last edited:
Curb side light Driver's side:

Curb side light, Passenger's side:

Driver's front fender: (Damaged, not rusty though)

Passenger's front fender:

Doors:

I will take the pair of curb light assemblies for $80 shipped. Please send me your paypal address

I will take the pair of curb light assemblies for $80 shipped. Please send me your paypal address

Hey, I sent a message several days ago, haven't heard from you yet. Still want the lights?

Thanks.

So you are not selling the front bumper or the fender end caps? Where are you located?

Thanks

At this time I am not selling the bumper but I may be able to let go of the front end caps. I need the trim from them and the turn indicators too, so the fender end caps would be bare. I am around an hour North of Los Angeles. Where are you? :poke:

OK, would you be willing to sell the top grill bar that stretches from the inside of the fender caps, over the headlights and center grille? Long piece...

Thanks!

OK, would you be willing to sell the top grill bar that stretches from the inside of the fender caps, over the headlights and center grille? Long piece...

Thanks!

The one on my car is cracked so I'll be saving that piece, sorry. Other parts of the grille will probably become available though. I need time to get my car home and start swapping parts. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on the fender extensions. I will eventually. Lol.

Defrost vents under dash available?

The ones from this car were burned up and melted but I may have a set. Let me check during this week. Do you need both sides or just one?

Does this car use a steering coupler rag joint, and if it does , what kind of shape is it in. I would need shipping to Ogdensburg, NY 13669

Cheers

Ken

Does this car use a steering coupler rag joint, and if it does , what kind of shape is it in. I would need shipping to Ogdensburg, NY 13669

Cheers

Ken

Sorry, I did not get the steering column with this car.

The one on my car is cracked so I'll be saving that piece, sorry. Other parts of the grille will probably become available though. I need time to get my car home and start swapping parts. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on the fender extensions. I will eventually. Lol.

The ones from this car were burned up and melted but I may have a set. Let me check during this week. Do you need both sides or just one?
Yes both sides if they are good i have 1 with part# 2607232 on it but both mounting tabs are gone and i do not have the other side.

Hey all, I just picked up the whole car in this thread:

For Sale - 1968 Chrysler 300 parts car

Consider the interior trash. Only the door panels may be salvageable, which is why I'm posting it here.

I'll be keeping all of the front end trim including fender mounted turn signal indicators, the torsion bars, the rear 1/4 panels, tail lights, all rocker trim and the hood. Most everything else is available, which I know doesn't leave much.

The floor pan seems solid from what I can tell and most of the trunk floor is solid as well. The trunk floor area behind the rear wheel is shot though.

So available parts are basically:

Front fender curb lights ($80 shipped for the pair with trim)

Floor pan ($120+shipping)

Trunk floor (75+shipping depending on if I can remove it nicely)

Doors ($100/ea + shipping)

Windows ($50+shipping each. Front windshield is shot)

Window cranks, although they are not great, ($30 shipped for all)

Rear window channel- may be some rust. I'll know once the window is out. ($40+shipping if usable)

Roof metal (tell me what part you need, will cut to serve!)

Inner fender wells ($50/ea + shipping)

Front fenders ($100 for pass. Side, $Best Offer for driver's side since it has damage... + shipping of course)

Tail panel chrome trim around tail lights (These are junk- never mind)

Other?

All are $OBO but you know, this takes time and care so please don't beat me up too badly! :)

I don't know what rear gear ratio it has yet, or if it's a Sure Grip. Will begin dismantling on Friday. I can provide pics of specific parts starting on Friday.

Please let me know what you are interested in and I'll do my best to get you the parts you need. Thanks FCBO!

Hello, I wanted to get a price on the passenger side front frame rail, (about 20" from front), if you'd be willing to cut it and sell it. here's a picture. Thanks, Joshua
0329161040.jpg

P.S. Do you still have the curb lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back