1968 8 Door limo wagon for sale on Mktpl

If you click on the F at the right hand corner, it will open a new browser window in Facebook at that advertisement. Then click on the ad, (not the name Sven Sauter, he's only the guy who reposted the ad), and you'll get to the actual listing. Then you can click on the the name of the guy listed as the seller and reach out to him through Messenger. I'll see if I can come up with the actual seller's profile link.

Edit...

The guy's name is Billie Boomershine. I have no idea if that's a Facebook profile name or if that's that's his real name but that's who've I've been in touch with (I asked him about the charging system).

Billie Boomershine

Last edited:
If you click on the F at the right hand corner, it will open a new browser window in Facebook at that advertisement. Then click on the ad, (not the name Sven Sauter, he's only the guy who reposted the ad), and you'll get to the actual listing. Then you can click on the the name of the guy listed as the seller and reach out to him through Messenger. I'll see if I can come up with the actual seller's profile link.

Edit...

The guy's name is Billie Boomershine. I have no idea if that's a Facebook profile name or if that's that's his real name but that's who've I've been in touch with (I asked him about the charging system).

Billie Boomershine
Thanks, I just wanted to look at all the photos. I've seen many six door stretches but not an eight door. I sure hope they put a full frame under that thing made from heavyweight steel! I can just imagine driving that around corners....

Back