NOT MINE 1968 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe with Mobile Director Package - "All original" - Brooklyn, NY

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2092060830949429/1968-Chrysler-Imperial-Coupe-with-Mobile-Director-Package

Seller's Description:
1968 Chrysler Imperial Crown 2-door Hardtop with Mobile Director Package
  • 2 owners
  • Driven 72,359 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: Gold · Interior color: White
All original including paint fully loaded crown coupe Mobile Director 1 of 81 no rust runs and drives check out Jay Lenos Garage he has a 67 crown coupe not the Mobile Director

279633004_10227112066498226_7491801098628319306_n.jpg

Am I on drugs or are there lots of these cars coming out of the woodworks lately????

And as usual hardly any pictures because it is so hard to take them because it takes
a HUGE amount of effort to push a button on your phone...............

I love the Jay Leno comment too. As if Jay is a giant loser.

Am I on drugs or are there lots of these cars coming out of the woodworks lately????

And as usual hardly any pictures because it is so hard to take them because it takes
a HUGE amount of effort to push a button on your phone...............

I love the Jay Leno comment too. As if Jay is a giant loser.
You may be on drugs I don't know. But all the mobile directors are not a hallucination. They are out in droves considering their numbers.

Like Hurst cars there must be a high survival rate on them.
I’m feeling like we’ve seen less than a dozen of these cars in 10 years compared to about 450 of the Hurst cars in the same time frame.:poke::lol:

Back