1968 Chrysler Newport Restore

holle199

Reaction score
Just wanted to update everyone on how things are going on my Newport, finally the first of the painting began on it this morning, the guy doing the work sent me
Chrysler%20After%20001.JPG
Chrysler After 001.jpgChrysler After 002.jpgChrysler After 003.jpgsome pictures, he got the door Jambs and inside of the doors painted this morning, sure alot different from that Maroon.

Chrysler After 001.jpg

Chrysler After 002.jpg

Chrysler After 003.jpg

Chrysler After 005.jpg

Nice to see them getting some love, keep us posted, looks great!

And what's wrong with that,lol. The younger generation won't know what the car is anyway. Looking good!
Joe

Nice work!

iTS STILL COMING ALONG, SLOWLY BUT GETTING THERE, JUST CAME FROM THE SHOP--he got the bumpers all finished now, they are painted, same as the car will be, stripped all the supports, mounting brackets or whtever you cll them, sanded them down, primed and paintedd them black--working on the inside of tthe trunk today when I was there today, he said now that the humidity has dropped some it will be better for painting during the next few days.

Remember The GREEN HORNET aka Britt Reid got the hot ladies in the 60s tv series not that crap movie that was out a few years ago.

I remember it on the radio--vaguely remember it when I was a kid and heard it on AFR Vietnam mostly I think.It was a long time ago, my memory is nowhere near as good as it should be.I remember somewhere along the way thier was a show on TV for a short while too.

Back