For Sale 1968 dodge monaco 9 passenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambassador

Reaction score
Contact seller
Dallas craigslist.. White/blue... With wood-grain.. Beautiful color combo.. 97% rust-free... Can some one post this listing... I cant post pictures,,, thanks.... Sean...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/5128178876.html

01515_9V3NA3DGPZI_600x450.jpg01414_eRne0kX1h9w_600x450.jpg

01515_9V3NA3DGPZI_600x450.jpg

01414_eRne0kX1h9w_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Lol! The last 2 pics are a fuselage fury from the other day.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/5128178876.html

1968 Dodge Monaco Station Wagon (Not Running, NO motor or transmission), it was a 383 V8, auto trans., but the motor was bad and is long gone, I do have access to some of the engine parts, I was planning on putting in another big block, and then was thinking of a small block, but, have too many projects, and decided to sell this one. The interior is all there, but has some tears in the front seat, and the carpet needs to be replaced, dash pad has cracks. All the glass is good, one rock chip in the windshield. Decent body, has some dents and dings, pretty solid, a little rust (pin holes) in the drivers front floor pan. A local sign shop was going to replace the wood grain vinyl down the sides, I was going to polish up the white and go riding. It's a Cool old wagon. No title, was going to do a bonded title, I can help with the process or I have the name of a title service that can get it done. I will provide a bill of sale for the car.
Asking $1950.00 or best offer...

I have a complete (with brackets & accessories) 360 v8 and auto trans, cores that I would sell for an additional cost($250.00)

I will only accept CASH...
I don't need help selling the car...
I won't accept your wire transfers, cashiers checks or any other form of payment other than cash...

I might trade for something, but really rather have cash...

00v0v_gzYctZxKAxe_600x450.jpg

01515_9V3NA3DGPZI_600x450.jpg

Thanks worker bee and 68 plymouth 383,, this Monaco wagon is so clean,,, God I remember my 68 Monaco 500 was completely rusted out by the summer of 1990 !! To many new york winters in the kojak decade,,, and I love that odd ball 70 fury lll coupes up in Seattle too,, lol

Thanks worker bee and 68 plymouth 383,, this Monaco wagon is so clean,,, God I remember my 68 Monaco 500 was completely rusted out by the summer of 1990 !! To many new york winters in the kojak decade,,, and I love that odd ball 70 fury lll coupes up in Seattle too,, lol
1970 Plymouth fury 3 Tortoise Top 1.jpg

I wished it had a couple more options. :BangHead:

I know how to delete a photo now!:clap:

1970 Plymouth fury 3 Tortoise Top 1.jpg

I was, I was, I was...but too many projects

So did money do him in? Or was his eyes bigger than his stomach?

That car is pretty much in the same shape, and colour scheme as my 68 T/C wagon was when I got it. No motor or tranny, white with a blue gut.....total deja vu on this one for myself!

Just came across this post from 2015. By some remote chance has anyone in the Dallas area ever seen this car or know if it surfaced somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back