For Sale 1968 Dodge Polara Nevada State Highway Patrol Police Car 440 TNT Real K Code VIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame-I appreciate that it hasn't been crushed yet, but all that trim now gone, is hard to find. Oh well I should have bought it when it was complete.
I have a 68 CHP Polara that needs most of the glass(and a dash,better bumpers,etc)-didn't realize the blue car would be parted.
Wollfen, I have the Vanishing Point Challenger as well.
Now that's a cool pic, i see the gas spills out of the car in hard corners, (note to self, make sure i got a good seal on the gas cap!) And i also see it has an extra large oil pan on it too. Nice car.

Yeah, the gas would escape with a full tank and the abuse out on the El Mirage dry lake. We were drifting the Challenger and the new SRT8 Challenger for the Edmunds inside line video. Fun shoot!

Hello Everyone, I know this is an old thread but I wanted to post saying that I just sold the Nevada HP car to someone who will restore it correctly. We are also looking at a 68 Polara 4 door parts car for him so all the small pieces that are missing can be replaced. I am really glad this car is finally going to get the restoration it deserves.
Thanks, Steve

Steve, I'm so happy to see somebody finally saved it, thanks for letting us know! Anyway, wish I had bought it when you offered it first time...still remember your craigslist/ebay listings from back then...

But my cop-car will come for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back