For Sale 1968 Dodge Polara Nevada State Highway Patrol Police Car 440 TNT Real K Code VIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I like to have some road feel. Those old Power boxes are so over Boosted it feels like I am driving off the ground.

Great ride, I can see it chasing a White dodge Challenger.

Great ride, I can see it chasing a White dodge Challenger.

I have the Challenger-bring it on!

motor trend.jpg

motor trend.jpg

O.K. guys forzav12 has thrown down the gauntlet, somebody has to buy this car, what a great photo op.

Hello Everyone, I really want to move this car as I have some others I want to buy. I would really like to see this car go to someone who would do something with it so if you are interested please make me a reasonable offer and it will be yours.
Thanks, Steve

Hello Everyone, I really want to move this car as I have some others I want to buy. I would really like to see this car go to someone who would do something with it so if you are interested please make me a reasonable offer and it will be yours.
Thanks, Steve
Hey Steve, just a thought but you may want to go onto the cop car forums too and see if there may be interest there as well. Cant hurt.

I looked and could not find any cop car forums for these early Mopar police cars. If anyone has an idea which one would to look at please let me know.
Also, the price is dropped to 1500.00
Thanks, Steve

Congrats. You had a great car at a great price.
I'm crossing my fingers it is the start of a restoration.

yes congrats. also hoping its going to someone with a plan to bring it back.

Hello Everyone, this 68 Polara Cop Car is available still. The person that bought it only wanted it as a parts car so I worked him a deal where he pulled what he wanted and I kept the car body with all numbers. Mainly what was sold was dash and trim related and the only cop car specific thing taken was the dash cluster. The fender tags and vin are in place and untouched. Everything pictured goes with the car with the exception of the wheels and tires and brake booster. I still do not have a title but as I stated earlier, the numbers came back clean so there is no issues. The price on what is left is 600.00. This is a SUPER RARE CAR and I could not let it just get parted and the body crushed this is why I worked this deal and hopefully someone will take and restore this car. I can process a credit card over the phone or take a paypal payment. Once paid the car can sit here as long as needed until pickup can be arranged.
Thanks, Steve

DSCN9766.JPG

DSCN9767.JPG

DSCN9768.JPG

DSCN9769.JPG

DSCN9770.JPG

DSCN9771.JPG

DSCN9772.JPG

DSCN9773.JPG

Hello Everyone, this 68 Polara Cop Car is available still. The person that bought it only wanted it as a parts car so I worked him a deal where he pulled what he wanted and I kept the car body with all numbers. Mainly what was sold was dash and trim related and the only cop car specific thing taken was the dash cluster. The fender tags and vin are in place and untouched. Everything pictured goes with the car with the exception of the wheels and tires and brake booster. I still do not have a title but as I stated earlier, the numbers came back clean so there is no issues. The price on what is left is 600.00. This is a SUPER RARE CAR and I could not let it just get parted and the body crushed this is why I worked this deal and hopefully someone will take and restore this car. I can process a credit card over the phone or take a paypal payment. Once paid the car can sit here as long as needed until pickup can be arranged.
Thanks, Steve

Steve, I understand why you went down the road of selling some of the parts off the car.

In my opinion, you shouldn't have sold the Certified Speedometer. That kind of kills the car,.......

What a shame-I appreciate that it hasn't been crushed yet, but all that trim now gone, is hard to find. Oh well I should have bought it when it was complete.
I have a 68 CHP Polara that needs most of the glass(and a dash,better bumpers,etc)-didn't realize the blue car would be parted.
Wollfen, I have the Vanishing Point Challenger as well.

inside-line-challenger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back