For Sale 1968 fury 4 door trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatersRus

Reaction score
Contact seller
i have tailights,dash/gauges,radio,and some other assorted bits i stripped off this fury.
see pic of stripped car.

tailights,driver quality,80.00 for both
dash Vgc,low miles. 25 bucks
tailight wiring harness clipped as far into the rear seat tunnel as i could reach,complete with all plugs and bulb holders in Vgc. 40.00 bucks.
steering wheel,green,25.00 bucks,no cracks.

once ive sorted,ill post more stuff.
shipping is not included in pricing.
ill grab pics of these specific items tomm,its stilll raining here.
also,those bumpers really are a decent set of driver quality,if anyones in need.
i havent removed them yet,but i could.

heres a short vid of a buncha parts i have laying around,
including the stuff posted above.

pm if you need any of this stuff.
a lot of this stuff i dont remember what it came off of,
so any help would be cool.

I'm very interested in the 68 fury tail lights that are in really nice shape, also those shiny sport fury dog dish hubcaps..
I'm currently in Chicago, but in the process of moving to Iowa at the end of the month, so naturally things are a bit hectic right now, but just let me know how much you want, or if you are up for trades, i have lots of 68 fury stuff..

I'm also going to be in need of a nice front bumper, but I can only imagine what shipping would be for something that heavy, so I think I'll pass for now..

usually we just put that kinda stuff on a pallet/bumpers/motors/trannies.
i was thinking 80 for the hubcaps,80 for the lights,you buy both say 150 for all of it,plus shipping.
i use paypal,so everyones covered.

lmk about the bumper,and if you want,i can box the lights/caps up and wait to ship till you get to iowa.
whatever works for you.

usually we just put that kinda stuff on a pallet/bumpers/motors/trannies.
i was thinking 80 for the hubcaps,80 for the lights,you buy both say 150 for all of it,plus shipping.
i use paypal,so everyones covered.

lmk about the bumper,and if you want,i can box the lights/caps up and wait to ship till you get to iowa.
whatever works for you.
Sounds like a good deal to me. That would be great. I can let you know about the bumper later.. unless someone else wants it right away, by all means go ahead and sell sell sell haha..
As soon as I get moved I'll let you know. Tenatively i should be out of Chicago by the 1st of June.
I also have paypal. Makes things easy for all.
I'm also in dire need of a decent set of fender skirts for a 68 fury. Doesn't matter what color. Just in case you might have a set or know anyone who does.. they are becoming increasingly scarce for some reason.
Anyway, thanks so much! I'll be in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back