1968 fury III 4 door parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparagogo

Reaction score
Contact seller
parting out a 318 auto 68 please contact me with your needs thanks. located just sw of pittsburgh pa. thanks

0516001917a.jpg

0516001916.jpg

0706090851a.jpg

0706092108.jpg

looking for a rust free hood and a pair of quater panels 68 fury 3 convertable (2door hard top) thanks Bob .......... are you willing to ship?

Any rust free trunk floor with exstensions in one of your parts cars and will it go in my 70 SF GT ???
Let me know...

i bought it for the trunk floor. i need it for my 68 sport fury. not sure how the pans interchange. i did put a 67 trunk in a 66, fit pretty good. not that that helps you... john

info

Hi
How is the lower grill on it and also the dash pad? Is interior dark green? Please let me know. Thanx Frank

Hi
How is the lower grill on it and also the dash pad? Is interior dark green? Please let me know. Thanx Frank

the dash pad is black, as is the rest of the interior. and pretty nice, and the lower grille is nice too. i am not sure if i want to sell the dash pad. and not sure what to ask for the lower grille.

Is the car available to see. Weather is breaking. I am interested in some things. Please let me know. If you would like to call or have me call you let me know. Frank

fender mount turn signals

:angel3::tiptoe:
any thing on the hood
how much do you want for the fenfer mount turn signals... do they work? hows the chrome? you would have to ship to 01201 massachusetts . thanks Bob.............................................

Hi, im looking for a decent rear window lower channel mine is rusted out.....do you have one in good shape, thanks

68 parts car

saw your craigs list add but could not get the e-mail to work. i just bought a 68 wagon and thought i would just start stockpiling parts for future use you never know what your going to need. was thinking of interior brightwork and small mechanical pieces. i am from pittsburgh,pa not far from you

Looking for a R/H (passenger side headlamp bezel) and the L/H front door vent wing assy for a 68 Fury 4dr....your bezels look in great shape....prefer no dents or dings if possible.....

DO you have a passenger side front fender trim piece (front part of the long aluminum streak along the whole side of the car(cant think of the proper name!)

Do you have the instrument panel full bezel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back