Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
68 imperial crown

129,000 orig. miles
4 dr. Automatic 440 4 bbl engine with new holley carb.
Has brand new dual exhaust
Runs and drives great
Interior is all original has one small seam split in drivers seat, headliner good shape carpet decent.
Dashpad flawless, interior overall excellent condition just needs some cleaning.
Has power windows (also power wing windows) seats, antenna, rear a/c, radio still works.
Fuel tank has been cleaned and lined.
Brake booster rebuilt
Like new tires.
ORIGINAL PAINT and NO RUST!
Dual piston front disc brakes
Needs autotemp switch replaced in dash, I have the switch for it. Just not the time to put it in.
Pretty much has been/ is a daily driver, has a few dings and scratches but in VERY good condition for a 45 year old car!

Also have a complete 68 parts car to go with it for an additional $850

http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/4030310166.html

00707_4tKHqAK7I3X_600x450.jpg

Has 4 piston calipers and hard to find brake pads. But who cares still one of the nicest riding cars I have ever rode in bar none.

And even comes with a parts car for a few $$$ more.

I would buy this car and the parts car ship it home and drive this one home for what they want for an 81 again not seeing it.

Buddy of mine had 68 crown coupe at carlisle at a swap spot for a set of mopar brake pads nobody knew what they were for snagged them for $10 if the vendor knew they weren't availible anymore they would have been $50. D10 is the number if your looking through boxes of old brake pads I don't think they ever made them with a new number. I remember those calipers and pads gave him problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back