NOT MINE 1968 Imperial "director"

where did you find the link. I tried the one posted but it was a dead link

DETMATT- Do you know IF DUAL EXHAUST would have its own code on fender tag ?
I would think it would need to be coded on the tag because of the necessity of the extra hangers on the drivers side but I don’t see that option in Galen’s white book for ’68. I also don’t see that the engine code itself would be different from the 350 horse unit because the only other alternative is the 375 horse HP unit which this is not. Maybe @69CoronetRT could help here with an opinion.
5B1B7504-6A9E-4964-8580-4AAE2E4C4305.jpeg

I would think it would need to be coded on the tag because of the necessity of the extra hangers on the drivers side but I don’t see that option in Galen’s white book for ’68. I also don’t see that the engine code itself would be different from the 350 horse unit because the only other alternative is the 375 horse HP unit which this is not. Maybe @69CoronetRT could help here with an opinion.
View attachment 517045

Thanks for the shout out....

I'll have to check but off the top of my head, I'm not aware of dual exhausts being regularly coded on any pre 69 tag let alone the Jefferson plant. (Meaning, I don't think you'll find dual exhausts coded on Hemis, R/T, Road Runners, GTX, Darts, Barracudas regardless of the plant where they were built) I don't know where on the tag it could or would be coded.

I'd like to reinforce my position that when I win the lottery, I will corner the market on Mobile Directors and limos. That is all....

Back