For Sale 1968 Plymouth Fury Barn Find

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread caught my eye cause I have a 68 sport fury that needs another home.
My quest was to find what the market is for them and or a buyer.
I posted my car here some time back with a price of $1500 and got comments but that was all.---$1500 in parts??

I see this car (in this post) and it moved me a bit to rethink selling mine. --If I got this one I could put the two together?--But--no-- mine has to go. I have too many other projects to reject while I am still of a practical mind to do so.:)
I am cleaning house of 30 years of old dreams/projects.

The Sport Fury I have is 95% complete and I am the last one that drove it in the late eighties. It is a 440 ac car that had a trans fluid leak that stopped it.

Where I am now is considering selling it for parts or to just give it to Wildcat Auto Wrecking for yard credit.

The idea of breaking this car into parts and dealing with individuals for every transaction is not a pleasant thought. I do want to help folks that need pieces and parts but---How does that play out in reality?

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

Last edited:
Damn shame if an original 440 fast top Fury can't stay together and be brought back to life. Nice car, how are the floors?

If it is an "L" code legit 440 car with a/c and power disc brakes it needs to be saved. Someone will want it.

Damn shame if an original 440 fast top Fury can't stay together and be brought back to life. Nice car, how are the floors?

My intent is to talk about how hard it is to hook up with someone that is looking for something that they need.
I am not advertising my car for sale here. Perhaps I should.
What I know is that it has to go.
If it goes in parts--so be it--
My inclination is to not spend my time and effort to part this car out.
If I started that process I would be left with a pile that would cost the same to remove had I done nothing.

Certainly can appricieate your position, and your right.

Care to price your car in one piece?

It's your day Saylor, that's a fine C body and a hell of a find with those options. Looking forward to seeing you bring her back to glory.

Last edited:
I'm interested too - have my 68 440 4 speed convertible and could use some parts for it. My intention would be to swap parts however and try to save the car. Just found a complete 68 440 HP engine so do not need the engine for it. I'm just up in Olympia so let me know if your other deals fall through.

I'm interested too - have my 68 440 4 speed convertible and could use some parts for it. My intention would be to swap parts however and try to save the car. Just found a complete 68 440 HP engine so do not need the engine for it. I'm just up in Olympia so let me know if your other deals fall through.

Thanks ---Btw I found this while I was putting the seats back in.

IMG_0327 (Large).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back