For Sale 1968 Plymouth Fury Barn Find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad that sheet isn't for your car, its an H-Code 68 Sport Fury TT1 Green with a black vinyl top.

if bruce and I can work out the finer points, this car will be in TX soon - nothing to see here, move along. these arent the droids you are looking for. move along, move along.

Too bad that sheet isn't for your car, its an H-Code 68 Sport Fury TT1 Green with a black vinyl top.

Thanks for that--I had not looked at it closely yet as it just fell out of the back of the drivers seat back panel.:)
BTW the seat it came from is a black bucket (electric).

Last edited:
if bruce and I can work out the finer points, this car will be in TX soon - nothing to see here, move along. these arent the droids you are looking for. move along, move along.

I agree all this new found interest in my car is not helping me pass it along.:) The collecting bug is still alive in me and I am dealing with it --one day at a time.
I don't want to be one of --those guys-- that never gets to a project but thinks that I may--some day.

Last edited:
I am happy to announce ws23jrt and I have come to terms, and we will be working out delivery over the next days/ weeks.

Additionally - on the OP car - its in VA - dude sent me more pics, and I will post them here, tonight. I think i see a console tach, and its a 383 motor im pretty sure.

additionally additionally - he says he knows a 67 vert (model unknown) that will be for sale shortly. i directed him here.

- saylor

Thanks -hergefest- for speaking up here. this is what we all need to hear about what we find with our cars.
I found a build sheet and posted it shortly after finding it. I -just -posted what I found.
BTW I had this-- car and it sat for 30 years waiting for me to make up my mind what to do with it.
I did just that and this car is moving forward in its life.
If the front drivers seat was intended for another car.--that is cool to know.--But what does that mean to us all in the big picture?
To me, it is a tell that the production line had flaws:D

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

some detail

I can't wait to watch the silver one go back together!:thankyou:

i hope i am worthy. i have hopes for the car. i hope it is in better overall shape than the one I have presently. if it is not, im gonna get an earful from the accounting department :)

i hope i am worthy. i have hopes for the car. i hope it is in better overall shape than the one I have presently. if it is not, im gonna get an earful from the accounting department :)

I too hope you are not disappointed. --That is a risk we all take when buying and selling from a distance. Here are a few pics of how it looks with the seats in and ready for shipping.

IMG_0330 (Large).JPG

IMG_0331 (Large).JPG

IMG_0334 (Large).JPG

IMG_0333 (Large).JPG

IMG_0332 (Large).JPG

I wanna crawl in both of those cars, rub those seats with some creamy Gojo, and see
what the result is.

ahshit here it comes

Dear Mike Saylor,

You car has been safely picked up from * Hillsboro, OR and is on its way to being delivered to * Garland, TX. We would again like to thank you for using 4 Corners Transport Services LLC for all you shipping needs.

Sincerely,
Jeff
4 Corners Transport Services LLC

Phone: 360 210 7665

ahshit here it comes

Dear Mike Saylor,

You car has been safely picked up from * Hillsboro, OR and is on its way to being delivered to * Garland, TX. We would again like to thank you for using 4 Corners Transport Services LLC for all you shipping needs.

Sincerely,
Jeff
4 Corners Transport Services LLC

Phone: 360 210 7665

Don't panic Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back