Contact seller
many more pics--follow the link
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/4941930853.html
00f0f_1n5frelB7oy_600x450.jpg

00u0u_9NiFn4GtTTi_600x450.jpg

00E0E_7V5LHghQiyq_600x450.jpg

00W0W_3fOPexuBMIm_600x450.jpg

00u0u_dsAiwJDUSpg_600x450.jpg

1968 fury convertible,built 383 auto(think its original to car),power top(have brand new top and padding still in the box but needs installed), replaced top hydraulic lines,have original rims and hub caps,runs and drives great,would drive it anywhere,would consider trading,cash is king,no scams with paypal or shipping,do not need help selling it,make me an offer i can not refuse!

Every Sunday morning, you wake up with a hair across your ***. By Sunday night, all is always well.

Do you want me to play wussey PC and instead say, Nice project but a little overpriced. ?

Every Sunday morning, you wake up with a hair across your ***. By Sunday night, all is always well.

Do you want me to play wussey PC and instead say, Nice project but a little overpriced. ?

By Sunday morning I've usually had my fill of your wise assery.

And the car is advertised for $4K or make an offer. He's accounting for condition already. You think he should haul it to the scrapper or give it away?

The deduct thing was old the first time you used it after someone else had already done so .. just pointing it out since you've obviously added it to your regular repertoire

You notice that it was in quotes. That was to add appropriately from what someone else sensibly said about another vehicle. It was to confirm and emphasize what people are generally saying about all these dreamers. It is an EFN commentary about what is currently topical in this forum.
Linking things. Continuity. As is our discussion, bro.
My writing style always comes acoss the wrong way with you.
It is how my brain works. I can't change it nor can you change how your brain works. That is what happens in FORUMS.

Now be truthful, has Joey asked you to put a leash on me?

Seems in the right ball park to me for someone wanting to buy what is probably at least a 383 2 BBL and maybe 383 HP a project. May even be a 440 HP. That someone is not me but for someone willing to tackle it I'd say it's appropriately priced and he definitely seems negotiable. But not $4K minus the cost of everything to repair it, or even $4K minus the cost to repair the hole you posted. That is a ludicrous suggestion.

Probably $3-3.25K buys it or he keeps it a while longer.

1968 fury convertible,built 383 auto(think its original to car),power top(have brand new top and padding still in the box but needs installed), replaced top hydraulic lines,have original rims and hub caps,runs and drives great,would drive it anywhere,would consider trading,cash is king,no scams with paypal or shipping,do not need help selling it,make me an offer i can not refuse!

You notice that it was in quotes. That was to add appropriately from what someone else sensibly said about another vehicle. It was to confirm and emphasize what people are generally saying about all these dreamers. It is an EFN commentary about what is currently topical in this forum.
Linking things. Continuity. As is our discussion, bro.
My writing style always comes acoss the wrong way with you.
It is how my brain works. I can't change it nor can you change how your brain works. That is what happens in FORUMS.

Now be truthful, has Joey asked you to put a leash on me?

No and I don't need any lessons on the human condition or how forums work.

I don't think this seller is a dreamer. If he was asking $9.5K, like the sunfire yellow 67 SF convert, or more for this car then the comments about being over priced would be appropriate.

Now I guess I see what your new avatar represents .. wait no, on second though I don't have any idea what statement you are making with that.

The supreme moderator has spoken commando ,Now go and sit in your rocking chair and have a cigar on me lol

The supreme moderator has spoken commando ,Now go and sit in your rocking chair and have a cigar on me lol

Humor is a good thing blubber but as a moderator I want to clarify for others who read the site who may be, or will be new members some day.

There are no supreme moderators. There is the owner Joey, and Gary and I are just moderators.

We are members of the site and have personalities, interests and comment like everyone else.

I suppose it is a nice project for someone with the right skill set, and verts always seem to have a rust issue behind the doors somewhere, just part of that animal. If you have the up front cash buy something that just has mechanical issues, if you want a project. Most folks can deal or learn as they go on mechanical. Replacing quarters and the inner structure takes some experience and talent to maintain body lines and structural integrity. BUT if you have always been in love with that body style and a convertible in particular it is a way to get into a car for not a huge amount up front. At the end of the day you WILL have more in it than if you just waited and saved your nickels.

Humor is a good thing blubber but as a moderator I want to clarify for others who read the site who may be, or will be new members some day.

There are no supreme moderators. There is the owner Joey, and Gary and I are just moderators.

We are members of the site and have personalities, interests and comment like everyone else.
That's cool Bryan I'm just new to this forum and I hope I project a good humour to it as well And my apologies to stan for telling him to sit in his rocking chair

So, Bryan. Your saying that Joey has no personality, or interest ....? Just askin .... :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back