For Sale 1968 ?plymouth fury in a junkyard for parts

Those are not the elusive C-body pedals. Looks like someone retrofited an A-body set in the car. Worth pulling regardless, especially if its the HD setup with roller bearing pedal pivots from a 340/383 car and not the cheap plastic bushing style that came on /6-318s.
Yes, very strange it doesn't have the proper pedals.

I'm interested in the fender mounted turn signals with the wiring, thanks.

Pedals update, a member who had 1st dibs (thru a private message) has passed on the pedals. There has been some interesting and informative debate on the "PEDALS" . More people here have more knowledge than I on the subject, so I do NOT KNOW if pedals are original to the car. I have not removed the pedals, as I am not sure I can? My visits to the junkyard are limited in "time" and I do better removing smaller, easy and quick to remove parts. I might still try and get the pedals, if you think you are next line , please let me know, or if you have interest in them. Let me know, if you need the whole assembly/ bracket, or maybe just the pedals. I may just get a price on this next trip.
I appreciate the patience and cooperation I have received from all. It has been fun getting a few members a few parts, each deal takes a lot of effort, and I realize my completion rate is certainly no where near 100%. When requesting parts, more information helps me, the more details on your parts requests, the better I can understand. I have several posts on different cars, so if you PM please include which car and exactly which part you might be trying to get, that saves me having to ask questions. No complaints, just trying to get a little more info on some requests. If you make a parts request, and find what you need somewhere else, I understand totally, just let me know.

Last edited:
On the pedals/conversion, look at the speedometer to see if it has the blank filler plate for the auto trans indicator. If it does it maybe a original 3spd column car.

More people here have more knowledge than I on the subject, so I do NOT KNOW if pedals are original to the car. I have not removed the pedals, as I am not sure I can?
Those are definitely NOT C-body pedals, the dogleg in the clutch pedal is the big clue.
As somebody mentioned - they are worth pulling, though - clutch pedals will always be a seller for you.

Those are definitely NOT C-body pedals, the dogleg in the clutch pedal is the big clue.
As somebody mentioned - they are worth pulling, though - clutch pedals will always be a seller for you.
This car in the junkyard has 1 fender skirt laying in the trunk, could this be a factory skirt? Would the wheel opening moldings be worth getting? I pulled the front fender mounted "turn signals" but they have no lens and no bulbs? Are those factory, or an option? thanks for the info?

I hope to go to junkyard soon, I have not been in over a month. I have been working 6 days a week and weather has been cold and raining.

Back