1968 polara $500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't tell from the pics,but is it a 2 dr fastop or convertible??

its a 2 door hardtop i got it covered up cause the front and back glass are busted out its a soild car has soild floor pans i just bought it for the 383 and trans ill take more pics in the morning

If you do decide to part it out, I may be interested in a few pieces. Is the interior in decent shape? seats, door panels, etc. Maybe you could post some interior pics?

If you do part out I'd be interested in the rear speaker bezel if it's nice.

I could use a spare instrument cluster bezel if mounting points are intact. Also interested in the radio/heater dash panel as a spare if it is a non-AC car and it has no cracks. Thanksl PM me or email cbody70@yahoo.com Thanks. Fred

I am interested in all 4 headlight bezels, one "POLARA" script from the C pillar, as well as one dodge insignia also from the C pillar. My solid 68 isn't complete without these. That is if you decide to part it.

I am interested in all 4 headlight bezels, one "POLARA" script from the C pillar, as well as one dodge insignia also from the C pillar. My solid 68 isn't complete without these. That is if you decide to part it.

i think this car has waited long enough its time to part her out so anyone need anything off the car let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back