Reaction score
not mine

1969 Chrysler 300
1651287041919.png

1651287053047.png

1651287072859.png

1651287082432.png

1651287098005.png

All original 1969 Chrysler 300. Clean title Letters Car. Has a beast if a 440 motor that will keep up with small aircraft! Open to trades. C10,Rv,land 4 door truck, muscle cars and

He says it's an original paint car.
Drivers floor carpet is pretty ratty. Afraid there is some floor rust through.

The color combo is nice and pretty rare (I am guessing this is A4). More photos would be good. @cuda hunter -- did you get the tag?

He says it's an original paint car.
Drivers floor carpet is pretty ratty. Afraid there is some floor rust through.

Hmmmm..........if that,s the original paint the car would have bin in the garage his whole life , A4 paint is a paint that doesn,t like sun......
And i,m missing the striping , don,t know if you could order without ......

1651686799862.jpeg

I was surprised that it is the original paint myself. Looks really good, that's why I asked.

Hmmmm..........if that,s the original paint the car would have bin in the garage his whole life , A4 paint is a paint that doesn,t like sun......

View attachment 529338

of course the stripe could be deleted.
Fender Tag and broadcastsheet will show V78

Carsten

I would not have bought that car without a personal inspection. There are too many incongruities with it that don't add up. It seems the car has been subject to intense heat given that the dashpad is so wasted but the interior overall does not reflect that reality as much as i would expect. Given the sun exposure, it is hard to accept that that is original paint and I am not really sure that the stripes are missing at least on the driver side. The driver side appears it might have stripes but the passenger side - well I don't think so. As mentioned, the amount of water stains on the dirver floor are also of concern.

View attachment 529338
Every single Fuselage Chrysler that was imported into Finland back in the day came without stripes. The importer, Berner-Company, ordered them such. (They specified front disc brakes to all of them too, which for a long time led me to believe that was the standard from the factory.)

That Pentastar on the passenger fender is about 2-3" too high, which could suggest a repaint.

That interior isn't terrible, but is too rough for a $12000 car.
Dashpad is the most warped I've seen in one of these, but nowhere near as bad as a 58-60 T-Bird can get. (I think those are made of chocolate)
Steering wheel horn ring looks rusty, which would indicate a wet car, but the shifter and TS stalk are OK. ???

Price aside, car has a lot of potential. Might even have a TNT hiding in there.

Back