1969 chrysler 300 convertible - $19000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did.
A 1970 Sport Fury GT with gator grain roof. FY4 gold metallic, original california car, trophy winner
And a factory TX9 triple Black 1970 Imperial LeBaron 2dr HT survivor.
Carsten

2 reasons for us to hate the foreigners........why can't you guys take some of the junk out of here instead of the nice cars?

The point I'm making here is, has anyone here ever sold their C body for over 20. Over 15, even. Not if your car is worth that.

Posted via Topify using Android

I did.
A 1970 Sport Fury GT with gator grain roof. FY4 gold metallic, original california car, trophy winner
And a factory TX9 triple Black 1970 Imperial LeBaron 2dr HT survivor.

Carsten
My hat goes off to you, then.
But then again, Europeans buy high and sell higher.

Posted via Topify on Android

For starters I'm seeing, a Newport horn pad, (Chrysler emblems), a .

Are you sure about the horn pad, Will; what pad should it have with a standard steering wheel. As far as my 300 is concerned, a 70 model year though, these pads would be correct.

Are you sure about the horn pad, Will; what pad should it have with a standard steering wheel. As far as my 300 is concerned, a 70 model year though, these pads would be correct.
The pad is correct for a non TT wheel, but I think it would have a "300" emblem in the center.
I could be wrong. The 69 data book says it is the standard wheel for all models except New Yorker.
That being true, I stand corrected.

That looks just like the horn pad in my 70 300. That's not saying mine is right.... There's a few odds and ends that have made their way into my car from previous owners... just saying that is what mine has.

I can see the picture... Here we go -->
Unbenannt.JPG

Unbenannt.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back