NOT MINE 1969 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron Coupe - $5,850 - Union City, Michigan

I do find it weird that Ron did not take the offer from TobiasM when he talked to him. The guy must really like the old ways of handing someone money while in front of them. Probably doesn't like the whole internet money transfer thing. Definitely odd to not take the offer.

I notice I talk too much on threads that have cars I'm interested in. I'm just trying to get some of you to share some of the info yal have.
Not trying to pry or be disrespectful in any way. I will talk and talk until I have enough information.
Just trying to learn.

Since you are now out of the running for this car, maybe you, @TobiasM can tell me your opinion on the few pictures of the car you have seen?

Hi @cuda hunter !

From the 2 photos off the advertisment I was worried about the rear, see markings in attachment...but I had hope.

After seeing the pics of the quite shot interiour that were posted here - THANKS ! - they stole my “hope” and my interest decreased drastically.

Prefere to buy rotten cop-cars instead ;-)))

1F8F3F3D-33F3-4ACB-8CF9-F26E3CB4CBDC.jpeg

From the pics, I can see a radio, but it's strange that the antenna is mounted on the right rear quarter, and not on the front right fender.
Didn't all 69 Imperials have either a manual or power telescopic antenna?

Back