For Sale 1969 Chrysler Imperial very good condition - $5500 (Edmonds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE
1969 Chrysler Imperial very good condition - $5500 (Edmonds)
1969 Chrysler Imperial very good condition
00h0h_dr4c6XvIDqP_600x450.jpg
00303_93FCrUFlLs1_600x450.jpg

For sale is a 1969 Chrysler Imperial in very good condition. 440 engine, runs and drives nice. Clean interior. I have original wheels and hubcaps with good tires on them. Aftermarket wheels have good tires on them also.

Reasonable price (?) if in good condition, and from what the boys mentioned below before I corrected this post, its a rare vinyl roof roof delete Crown model, but not enough photographs - left side, interior, trunk, engine compartment- good or....???
Thanks to Commando1 and cm23uoc for the correct information.

Last edited:
This should indeed be the base model Crown Imperial which had a Vinyl top only at extra cost. Rare indeed, I guess not many of the 1617 sedans were ordered without the Vinyl top . Still desirable only for a few nuts. ;)

For reference under 1969:
Mopar Fuselage Styled Full Size Cars

Last edited:
That damaged side rings a bell, I think this one showed up at least once before a good while ago.

On the plus side the quarter was just barely damaged. Those doors are easy enough to find. Paint is alot more trouble. Too bad as that looks like the original paint. Looks like it was already being prepared for a repaint. Save the whales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back