NOT MINE Very nice '73 Imperial

My old Imperial TB.
I have been told to send an Invoice for use of photos and videos.
The seller can't even write his own words for the ad, lifted every word from me.
I have no problem with resale of car, I have a problem with stealing all my photos and videos.
At least the ad is honest. Lol.

Last edited:
My old Imperial TB.
The seller can't even write his own words for the ad, lifted every word from me.
I have no problem with resale of car, I have a problem with stealing all my photos and videos.
Interesting! I never quite heard of this happening before. It's a small world, I guess, even when dealing with large cars. :)

I'm not sure if the seller is lazy or stupid. Probably both, if he is not even able to adapt the old price of 21K obo in the text to his new headline price.
A great car, it deserves a good home...

My old Imperial TB.
I agree, beautiful 73'. Question: there appears to be pinstripe on the hood where there is a crease rise. Is this factory? I have never seen this. I like it. My 73' does not have it. Maybe just a black thing.

Back