For Sale 1969 Dodge Polara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are gorgeous . If I didnt have a plan you'd be 12 richer and kicking yourself as I left on Sunday . I admire you for holding onto her.

It was a miracle car. I believe it was one of the best in the country. Less than 20,000 original miles, very little rust, beautiful interior, and interesting options: super light, cruise control. I bought it for 1500. Sitting in a field. It could not have been there long, or it would be a rusty hulk. I've just found this site, and I'm wondering if, when I posted it to ebay, it showed up here and what people said about it.
Sounds like my old 68. 24,000 miles, not a scratch, ran/drove like a dream: 2500 bucks! Sure wish the guy who bought that off me would turn up here. I'm not itchy to get it back per/se but I sure as hell would figure out a way if it came up .. mostly would just like to see it again.

Well, if you picked up the car in Purcellville, VA, then you bought it from me. Is that where you got it?
Thanks
No I got it in western pa ,I think he said he got it on eBay, not sure I got a pic of it sitting in a driveway before it was restored,and a lot of paper work with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back