1969 Fury 4 door with floor shift?

The car could have been ordered with a console automatic. Would like to see a pic showing the auto on the floor. My 71 Sport Fury was special ordered and I have seen a pic of a 70 Sport Fury. A few years ago, I seen two 66 New Yorkers for sale ( one was blk/red and other was wht/red).

is your car blue? i remember seeing someone not long ago with 2 Furies, one of which was a '71 hidden headlight blue 4 dr htp that said it was a flr shift.

i requested pics of the interior and tag, will see if I get them.

Yup you could order a 4dr with a console. I've remember seeing a 4dr with buckets, console...and still column shift!!

Yup you could order a 4dr with a console. I've remember seeing a 4dr with buckets, console...and still column shift!!

Wait a minute........a console with a column shift? And no floor shift? In '69?

I have seen mid 60's chevys with consoles but no shifter on the floor but never a MOPAR.

This is one rare 1969 Fury for sure !!!!! :icon_salut: it even has the 1970 power bulge hood !!!! :eek:s_dancing2:

00o0o_dJSpCGbPkft_600x450.jpg

you can see the hood from that pic?

Guess that answers my Q, she's a collage of cars, likely original color of green.

you can see the hood from that pic?

Guess that answers my Q, she's a collage of cars, likely original color of green.

Hell yeah !!! I love the look of the bulge hood and plan on incorporating that on my 69 Sport Fury Vert.

69 sport fury with buldge hood.jpg

I just need to find another donor hood !!!! (if anyone has one let me know ,, I just want the bulges w/ lights openings only)

69 sport fury with buldge hood.jpg

Back