1969 Fury Convert carpet

69highlife

Reaction score
This has probably been asked a thousand times but, I'm looking to do the carpet in my 1969 Fury convert and want to know where to order from? best prices? best experience? I am not looking for an exact factory look but wan it to fit correctly. Any response is greatly appreciated.
Jason:yaayy:

I'm going to try a Trim Parts carpet in mine. If nothing else, they claim to treat their carpet against UV.

From all the ones I've seen, My next one would be buying the material at HD and hiring the best carpet guy I could find.

My rock auto carpet for my 69 fury just arrived. I'll post some pix when I open it up. What do you guys use for floor insulation. I'd like to save some money on this by cutting it myself since I have to replace two floor pan$. :0 Is there any inexpensive websites anyone?

Heres my new carpet i ordered from rock auto, it was a nice surprise that it had some insulation on the back

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image.jpg

My only comment is to not be in a hurry to trim it. Install it and walk on it poke it push on it for a few days at least. On my Barracuda I had it in for a few weeks while I did other stuff on the interior, trimming was one of the last thinks I did.
I have seen where people trimmed when they installed just to have it pull out from the sill plates.

Anther tip was to use an old solder iron from the bottom to locate the seat and belts. makes a nice clean hole that doesn't want to frey over time.

Alan

2008-07-22_02.jpg

Back