1969 Fury Convertible

CudaJames69

Reaction score
Hey guys & gals , I'm starting up my Fury project .

It's a '69 Fury III Convertible . It needs the trunk floor , extensions , rear frame rails , lower quarters , rear brace . Some patches here & there but I want to concentrate on this first .

Any ideas on what I can grab parts from ? I was thinking fury , monaco , 300 , newport , nyer , polara '69 to '73 . Does 2 or 4 door matter ?

I have access to a '69 or '70 300 convert parts car .

A few days ago on febay I saw a listing for b-body trunk floor & extensions that also allegedly fit . Any merit to this ?

Here's the link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trunk-Floor...t=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

I was also considering frame caps - not sure if I like them though . Makes me think it will devalue the car .

So any help , ideas and advice you can give , I appreciate it .

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Stan is correct, they are not the same.

A perfect parts car would be a 1970 Fury Convertible since it shares similar dash and interior pieces.

C body repop sheet metal........

There is NO way in hell the same trunk pan can fit a B-body and a C-body. Beware....

Very true.... Goodmark makes a good product, I don't know why they would list that pan for both B & C bodys.
There is someone in Michigan listing replacement trunk floor and floor pans for C body's but they are junk....! Better off making your own.
I have a 69 300 conv parts car with a perfect trunk floor...but removing it and shipping will likely cost upwards of a million dollars...or so.

Thanks , That's what I was thinking .

I'm looking for a parts car or a clip now .
It's going to take a while . Hopefully the stars will line up & I will have the money , the room & the time when I find what I need .

I have access to a 300 convert - going to check it to see how bad or good it is .
Thanks bluefury . It would be a bit . Unless you are coming to Carlisle or Ohio for the Mopar Nats ?

You guys know if 4 door floors & frame will work ?

Last edited:
Damn that's a lot of sheet metal work! Does the car have sentimental value? If not, you might be better off finding a more solid car and use the one you have now as a parts car. Replacement sheet metal for C Bodys isn't readily available.

I was thinking about it . No sentimental value . Although the production date is my birthday . 1-31-69 . I really like the colors . Nostolic value yes . I had a 69 hardtop around 89 or 90 .

Had a chance to get another a few weeks ago , but didn't like the colors . Was a solid running car . It was black with black & red interior . Originally white w/ red interior . It was on feebay .

I'm funny when it comes to colors . I like to repaint them the original colors . Unless it gets dipped or something like that you always wind up seeing the original color somewhere .

Found a hardtop online . Emailed the guy waiting for a reply .

I'm looking for a 69 Fury 3 speedo assembly that works.

Thanks
Greg in Tampa
813-541-2141

a four door with no engine or transmission? How much should someone put into it that would be acceptable to you... you got a problem, then you buy it

what is a used running gear of a 383 low comp with used 727? 1k probably.
Not much money

Right, wheres that coming from? Another C body. Where does it stop? You can throw all the answers out there but until you step up and invest YOUR money into it then its all for nothing

you don't need to pull it out of a running C-body. There is lots of used engines out there. From cars that have been destroyed already. Watch you sources !

Back