For Sale 1969 Imperial 2 dr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all Carsten's fault anyway, he is the one telling me "you have to save it" all the time..............I am just doing what I am told, willingly. :D

If so I am happy to be guilty and responsible. Please continue with saving them.

Just in case you need more space I could take over a couple of blue cars from you.
Just as a small reminder from friend to friend:)

Carsten

Well, I am hoping you don't expect to see a car in the condition of the 300C. At this time, my 1969 Charger resides in my storage garage on a lift pretty much as I bought it.

I obtained this car about 12 years ago when it was discovered one block away from the house I had newly purchased at the time. Although I had driven by it many times, it was covered with a tarp and it wasn't until the end of the tarp blew up on top the decklid during a rain storm that it was clear what it was. It didn't take long to inquire about it, and the guy was actually thinking about selling it then anyway. I got if for a shameful price! A pretty untouched original with about 90K miles on it and it drives fine. At this point my body/paint guy has done some rust repair, a new trunk floor and some lower rear quarter work, but other than that it remains in the queue awaiting its turn for a complete restoration. It will be pretty straightforward. You will have to visualize what it will eventually look like at this point.

2004-01-03 11.29.08.jpg
2004-01-03 11.35.08.jpg
2004-01-03 11.36.01.jpg
2004-01-03 11.36.23.jpg

I realize I show a lot of photos, but my intent is to keep up the enthusiasm for all these cars and for the purposes of the new members and others that come to this site. The way I see it, I am only a caretaker for these cars until the next guy comes along, and while they are my hobby, they are not the most important things in life for me. I believe these are just some very fine examples of the creativity and design excellence of the folks at the former Chrysler Corporation. I am grateful for the cars I have but I also can't take them with me. So I feel I should share them from time to time and hope it doesn't bother anyone (besides Dave :p ).

Last edited:
Well, I am hoping you don't expect to see a car in the condition of the 300C. At this time, my 1969 Charger resides in my storage garage on a lift pretty much as I bought it.

I obtained this car about 12 years ago when it was discovered one block away from the house I had newly purchased at the time. Although I had driven by it many times, it was covered with a tarp and it wasn't until the end of the tarp blew up on top the decklid during a rain storm that it was clear what it was. It didn't take long to inquire about it, and the guy was actually thinking about selling it then anyway. I got if for a shameful price! A pretty untouched original with about 90K miles on it and it drives fine. At this point my body/paint guy has done some rust repair, a new trunk floor and some lower rear quarter work, but other than that it remains in the queue awaiting its turn for a complete restoration. It will be pretty straightforward. You will have to visualize what it will eventually look like at this point.

View attachment 152082 View attachment 152083 View attachment 152084 View attachment 152085

I realize I show a lot of photos, but my intent is to keep up the enthusiasm for all these cars and for the purposes of the new members and others that come to this site. The way I see it, I am only a caretaker for these cars until the next guy comes along, and while they are my hobby, they are not the most important things in life for me. I believe these are just some very fine examples of the creativity and design excellence of the folks at the former Chrysler Corporation. I am grateful for the cars I have but I also can't take them with me. So I feel I should share them from time to time and hope it doesn't bother anyone (besides Dave :p ).
I certainly don't mind!
It's good to know that those cars are in good hands. :thankyou:

Alright gents - this thing has been for sale for almost 3 years? The price is down to $5K.
Has anyone talked to this seller or seen the car? And does anyone have any real criticisms other than the seller being a bafoon

There is the exact same car rotting away here in Ontario Canada. Owner will NOT SELL. Will not fix it, doesn't have the ambition, does not run,etc, blah,blah. I would really like to have one of these in a coupe. Colour doesn't matter. Have a 2014 Charger Hemi AWD and cash if anyone knows of a running driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back