For Sale 1969 Imperial 2 dr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wants $10K for it and it has been out of California for something like 15 years. Maybe more. Not much information available so far.
He must have bumped his head.
If he wants $10k for that my '73 has to be worth $20k
img_4621-jpg.jpg

It may have come from CA but those 15 plus years in the north east haven't done her any favors. Of course the owner has to take the blame for most of that.
Crying shame to let go like this when it could've looked as nice as Steve's... or maybe not, Steve's is gorgeous.

What can I say? I have been a nutcase for these cars since I was 9 years old and saw a 1957 Chrysler 300C for the first time in my life and was flabbergasted. Its been all downhill since. If you were 9 years old at the time and saw this car, what else could you become? I have never claimed to be sane. :p

300C #1 (4) (1).jpg

What can I say? I have been a nutcase for these cars since I was 9 years old and saw a 1957 Chrysler 300C for the first time in my life and was flabbergasted. Its been all downhill since. If you were 9 years old at the time and saw this car, what else could you become? I have never claimed to be sane. :p

View attachment 151935

Many have the passion but not the space, time or resources to make it happen. You were a perfect storm

Steve it was a ‘68 Charger when I was no older than 4 or 5 and it’s been unexplainable since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back