1969 Imperial Sequential Turn Signals In Motion

If they have 3 lights per side, you could order an electronic wiring harness to do it.

Megawattkid, please post more and show the whole car!
Here's a short video with the car running, they blink quite a bit faster with it running.

I'm hoping to sell the car in the next few months so I can focus on others, however, as I slowly get the electrical items functioning I'm having second thoughts about parting with it. The '69 rear end is my favorite of the Fuselage Imps.

Key 1.jpg

Is that Y4 (Classic Gold)? I like the color any way!

Is your paint original on the car - why all the dents on at least the one side? Maybe someone rubbed that side againt something and they tried to push them out? How many miles on the car and what is the interior like - leather buckets or ???? Looks like it is tan inside.
If it has autotemp 1 and you intending to get that operating as well? Nice looking car and the build sheet condition suggests in might have been inside much of its life.

Is your paint original on the car - why all the dents on at least the one side? Maybe someone rubbed that side againt something and they tried to push them out? How many miles on the car and what is the interior like - leather buckets or ???? Looks like it is tan inside.
If it has autotemp 1 and you intending to get that operating as well? Nice looking car and the build sheet condition suggests in might have been inside much of its life.

It's been repainted at some point in it's life. It was last tagged in '83 or '84, 64k miles on the odometer. I have no idea if it rolled over or not, I'd lean towards not but who knows. It was a west coast car so it's very solid except moisture got under the vinyl top and rusted the roof skin. I think it may have been in a minor fender bender as there's a little bondo in the drivers fender and the bottom of the passenger quarter. I've got a nice set of doors and a drivers fender for it. The interior is leather buckets but it needs redone. Someone had already done away with the autotemp.

I know I had always assumed it was a primitive electronic set-up, not a mechanical driven system. So cool seeing how the mechanical system works. Thank you for posting that up it really enjoyed seeing how it works.

Are all the components for the sequential signals located in the trunk, or are any parts farther up the chain towards the column?

All mechanical components are in the trunk and only a wire or two go towards the column.

Back