Found 1969 Newport Interior Rear Glass Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for the interior trim piece(s) that goes around the back glass of a 1969 Newport coupe. It's probably the same part for any other 300 or New Yorker that year but I cannot confirm this.

Also, I don't know about Imperials, or if other years' 300, NYKer, or Newp, shared that part.

We replaced the headliner/interior in my 1969 Newport (actual before photo below, orange arrows point to part). The rear glass interior trim piece was fairly brittle at the onset -- it did not/will not "behave" after we completed the new headliner installation.

The color I am looking for is "blue" but any color good part I can get can be made to work.

Please PM me with what you may have, or can direct me to good source(s) to seek this item.

Thank you in advance.

UntitledEE2ccc12812Z (2).png
UntitledEE2ccc123NN.png

getting closer, a knowledgeable member has a lead for me .. and some feedback that the '69-'71 300, NYer, and Newp coupe trim parts do interchange

UntitledEE2ccc12812Z (2).png

thats in better shape than mine. I replied back via PM sir.

is that trim part in 3 or 4 pieces? by recollection/appearance, looks like its top, two sides, and a bottom, yes?

:thumbsup:

thats in better shape than mine. I replied back via PM sir.

is that trim part in 3 or 4 pieces? by recollection/appearance, looks like its top, two sides, and a bottom, yes?

:thumbsup:
I can’t remember if it had separate corner pieces or if the side pieces curved to meet this. I kinda think the latter

I can’t remember if it had separate corner pieces or if the side pieces curved to meet this. I kinda think the latter
done deal sir .. see PM.

Well, I am still looking for 3 pieces I believe. I am still willing to purchase the complete part if anyone has one?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back