1969 Plymouth Fury Convertible - $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
*not mine*

Here we have a 1969 Plymouth Fury Convertible, it is a rust free car, I cannot find any spots with rust not even in the floor. This car is an original California car and has been in the desert its whole life. The interior and convertible top has been baked to shreds but the car is complete, seems to have all the parts there with all trim and chrome. Bucket seats and all the frames for the seats are there. The car has a 318 in it and comes with a secondary block with heads, pans and a few pistons (not a complete motor), the installed engine does turn over but we have not been able to start it. I assume the lack of starting is because its been sitting for a long time and needs a complete tune up, the plugs, cap and wires are very old looking. But, the motor does turn over strong!!

The car has been sitting for quite some time, there is no title/ paperwork. The car has fallen out of the DMV system and there are no back fees owed. I can get a title on it but that will cost extra, We can also deliver the car within a 250 mile radius which also costs extra.

Were asking $4000 but make us a solid offer.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at 661-435-1772

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/3188478250.html

1969 Plymouth Fury convrt 02.jpg

1969 Plymouth Fury convrt 02.jpg

That looks like it was pulled from a river, nice metal but bad everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back