For Sale 1969 Plymouth Fury Custom Suburban Station Wagon No Reserve!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE,,, Here's one for the wagon crowd!

1969 Plymouth Fury | eBay

Current bid: US $5,049.00 [ 17 bids ]

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Item specifics
Condition: Used...............................................................................................Year: 1969
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 00000000000.........................................Mileage: 95,000
Interior Color: Tan............................................................................................Make: Plymouth
Number of Cylinders: 8...................................................................................Model: Fury
Transmission: Automatic................................................................................Engine: 318
Body Type: Wagon..........................................................................................Drive Type: RWD
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty.................................Vehicle Title: Clear
Exterior Color: Yellow.......................................................................................Fuel Type: Gasoline

This is a NO RESERVE AUCTION!!!
1969 Plymouth Fury Custom Suburban Wagon
Original 318
Automatic transmission
Factory Air car
(blows but needs charged)
Power steering
Nice driver quality tan interior
Headliner could use minor repair
(one section sagging)
2 way tailgate with working power rear glass
Clean body and floors
Paint is shows nice with some minor imperfections
Chrome and trim is in good condition

Good solid driver car and is not all patched up
Feel free to message me for any further questions or text/call 937926(see ad)

I reserve the right to cancel auction at anytime .
This is a cash sale auction.
Sold AS-IS with no warranty.

Like the head rests, but these look to be recovered, I know the ones on my 1968 PK21's were all molded vinyl with fake stitching and most around this time are sunburnt or degraded and I would take are on the unobtainium list.

Thoughts?

Like the head rests, but these look to be recovered, I know the ones on my 1968 PK21's were all molded vinyl with fake stitching and most around this time are sunburnt or degraded and I would take are on the unobtainium list.

Thoughts?

I think the head rests seem to be the ones as used in the ca. 1970 Imperials and by that the 300 Hurst which came that way with stitching as seen in the ad.

Seem to have been available in the Fury as well going by this catalog pic:

69ply05b.jpg

Last edited:
It was for sale on eBay 4 times, the first 2 with a reserve that was not met. The last two it sold at no reserve. All were from the same seller. Either the seller had a non-payer the last time, or someone backed out after seeing the car. Your guess is as good as mine.

Usually when a car has been for sale and/or resold this often, there is something amiss. Car does look good though even if wagons are not my cup of tea. Went to look at a beautiful Caddie convertible once (Triple Black '59 Eldorado). I had my checkbook in hand and was ready to start writing. Opened the door, and ran away. Previous owner died in it and they did not find him for over a week. Enough said.

Dave

Usually when a car has been for sale and/or resold this often, there is something amiss. Car does look good though even if wagons are not my cup of tea. Went to look at a beautiful Caddie convertible once (Triple Black '59 Eldorado). I had my checkbook in hand and was ready to start writing. Opened the door, and ran away. Previous owner died in it and they did not find him for over a week. Enough said.

Dave

HUH?:wideyed:

Dave
I'm confused...did you see the body...smell the body...or just freaked out about the passing? Or maybe it doesn't matter?

I'm confused...did you see the body...smell the body...or just freaked out about the passing? Or maybe it doesn't matter?

The car had the awful smell of death inside. No body. Talked to the seller and he admitted that was what had happened.

Dave

I bought a van like that once from an insurance auction.Found out later the former owner was camping in it out in the bush and died while asleep in the drivers seat and was in there for weeks before someone found it.
You could smell the thing from 100 feet away on a hot day,most disgusting thing I've ever experienced.

I bought a van like that once from an insurance auction.Found out later the former owner was camping in it out in the bush and died while asleep in the drivers seat and was in there for weeks before someone found it.
You could smell the thing from 100 feet away on a hot day,most disgusting thing I've ever experienced.
might have to hose her down...
hose pulp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back