Yet Another Green Custom Suburban 1970 Fury Wagon - Not Mine Asking - $12,750, One Owner, 99,220 Miles

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is one on Facebook in Nevada, a one owner vehicle that looks pretty nice and again another one with a 318 engine: 1970 Plymouth Wagon custom suburban · One owner!

1701289170483.png

1701289209278.png

1701289509562.png

That is a beautiful car / station wagon… Incredible that ( knowing they would be hauling things back in the day ) it came through with just a 318….

We need someone to grab it within the next 779 miles !!!

It doesn't say if the matching 'pickle' colored luggage is included or not though....
The cool, matching green luggage / suitcase set is how I immediately remembered the car.

318 was base/"standard" V-8. No a/c in Nevada probably means it didn't begin life there. Neat luggage that might not show "mars" on the aged plastic trim pieces of the interior.

My gut says the guy selling this one-owner car isn't the guy that bought it new
I love how someone buys a car from the original owner and claims it's still a one owner car. Uh, didn't you just buy it?

I love how someone buys a car from the original owner and claims it's still a one owner car. Uh, didn't you just buy it?
That is "covert language" which means the current seller is a "dealer". Who probably bought it for a little bit of money, perceiving that profits might be made for them. That somebody "up north" (who does not need a/c) might buy such a rust-free vehicle and pay good money for it.

Just some suspicions,
CBODY67

A few years ago on here, there was a guy on here selling a 1-owner car, and I asked him in a veiled manner how long he'd had it - he said 8 years. And then rebuked me for exposing the truth.

I think some of these people think if they haven't titled it in their name and simply bought it to resell, you can still call it a 1-owner car.
Bought it from the guy who bought it from the guy who bought it from the neighbor of the original owner's son...

I'm pretty convinced that in 1970, there was a period on the assembly line, perhaps two months, where every single car off the C-P-D lines was green.

Back