For Sale 1969 Plymouth Fury III - $5000 (College Station)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5020733016.html
00J0J_21FVZW5pt0O_600x450.jpg

00I0I_3olqf4dXFW8_600x450.jpg

00H0H_kRNmIH5LRiN_600x450.jpg

00808_950OVlSFPVa_600x450.jpg

00C0C_f3UBSH5yCmG_600x450.jpg

00r0r_i9QxP5BtyJ0_600x450.jpg

01313_gV5s83a9Lcm_600x450.jpg

Hi I am regretfully listing my 1969 Plymouth Fury III Fast Top. Factory 318 non vinyl top with black interior, now has a rebuilt 1970 model 340 and a rebuilt 727 trans, rear end has 3:55 gears
Car runs drives and stops but brakes do stick a little bit
New parts:
Alternator
Belts
Hoses
Master cylinder
Tires and wheels
Interior is pretty much shot but the door panels are nice, all gauges work. Typical rust for a 46 year old Mopar, needs rear floors, and metal around rear window is rotted. Rest of car is solid. Doesn't need much to be road ready. Started some light filler work in the quarters and trunk lid, car has no other bondo or body work done.
This is an extremely rare car, I don't really want to see it go but will for the right offer. Asking $5000 obo or will accept a straight trade or trade plus cash for something classic with a bed that is ready or nearly ready to jump in and drive; 1st gen cummins, pre 1980 ford or chevy pickup, el camino, ranchero, etc...
If interested call or text show contact info car has no tags so I wouldn't plan on driving it anywhere.
Charger Mopar Hot rod hotrod full sized Chrysler polara monaco police dodge trades

That rear window could be a hidden mindfield of rust .

Nothing hidden about it! To the guy's credit, he did take multiple pictures of how bad the rust is, rather than try to hide it. I would offer to go look at it since it's not far from Austin and I do sometimes work over towards College Station but I think it would just make me sad. So I'd rather not.

That rust you see is the tip of the iceburg. Start poking around and you'll find you need a ton of intricate metal replacement.
it's a 2000 dollar car at best esp. with the SB.

That rust you see is the tip of the iceburg. Start poking around and you'll find you need a ton of intricate metal replacement.
it's a 2000 dollar car at best esp. with the SB.

You're generous. I would say it is a $2000 car as it sits after the rust around the window is fully repaired.

Nothing hidden about it! To the guy's credit, he did take multiple pictures of how bad the rust is, rather than try to hide it. I would offer to go look at it since it's not far from Austin and I do sometimes work over towards College Station but I think it would just make me sad. So I'd rather not.
I'm not saying the guy trying to hide the rust ,I was thinking if you took the window out to repair it it could be a lot worse than it looks ,IE" new metal welded in all round rather than buffing it out filling it with bondo and then sticking it back in

Thanks guys. I thought I was just turning into a chepaskate when I finished looking at those pictures. I'd feel better lighting my grill with $5000 before buying some really rough project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back