For Sale 1969 Plymouth VIP Parts Car $300 Not Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter65

Reaction score
Contact seller
I saw this come up for sale about a day after it was posted, originally they didn't have a price. I've been trying to come up with a way to get it but it's not in the cards for me. If anyone gets this car, PLEASE keep me in mind, you can recover your cost from me alone but I don't have the time to drive to NC/SC boarder right now.

The parts I'm looking for off this car:

The windshield if it is not de-laminated or cracked
The steering wheel if it is not cracked
The AC hose
And the plastic panel under the steering column if not broken

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/rock-hill-1969-plymouth-fury-vip/7183454297.html

00S0S_aw4Q6812EIU_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00D0D_qEPdDcysW0_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00W0W_ajj6OHQAegA_1320MM_1200x900.jpg

That engine bay looks like they just pulled it out of the swimmin hole in the back creek.
They just drug the car to where it's at,on flat tires, with the tractor in the back ground. Hope no damage.

If one of you Fellas decides to Purchase & Part out, This fella from the Mystical Land of Oz needs some Front Blinker Lenses & Front Top of Guard Repeaters (Not sure what you guys call them) & possibly some other Small Parts.
(Posting to Australia)
Tony.M

Last edited:
Appears the skirts have been altered, VIP's only had the upper trim.

If one of you Fellas decides to Purchase & Part out, This fella from the Mystical Land of Oz needs some Front Blinker Lenses & Front Top of Guard Repeaters (Not sure what you guys call them) & possibly some other Small Parts.
(Posting to Australia)
Tony.M
Hi Tony, I also have a 69 Phoenix, where in "down under" are you, Dodgy Dick

G'Day Dodgey Dick,
Not sure I want to give out that sort of Information, Last bloke I told where I was turned up & Drank all my Beer. LOL
Should be safe at the Moment with the Travel Restrictions, Although there's no telling what some People will do for Free Beer.
Had a "Mate" used to turn up, Drink all my Beer while saying "I'll Replace it, I'll Replace it" then when he had Drank all my Budweiser
would go & buy a Carton of his Beer, Drink half of that & then when he was leaving would tuck the rest of the Carton under his arm & say "I may as well take this with me you don't like VB anyway. (Some People)
Liverpool Area, Sydney. You might know my Face, I started the Dodge Owners Club about 40 yrs ago.
Not terribly mobile nowadays so not really about at swap meets Etc. But been a Mopar Freak for 55 Yrs.
It's a Terrible Addiction / Affliction, Once it gets in your Blood there is no known cure. LOL
Not sure if my Email is Visible on Site, if not let me know.
Tony.M

No worries Tony, I prefer expensive wines,I also have a 39 Chrysler Royal, in future perhaps we could figure out this sites personal messaging feature ??
Dicky Dodge

No worries Tony, I prefer expensive wines,I also have a 39 Chrysler Royal, in future perhaps we could figure out this sites personal messaging feature ??
Dicky Dodge
Did you happen to have that 39 refreshed on a TV show called “Resto my ride? By Dec McInerney? He owns the shop in Melbourne. Don’t know the geography in Australia as to where Queensland is to Melbourne.. just thought I’d ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back