$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

Looks pretty much like my neighbors car that's parked in the garage at my house. I really like the fastback. nice car! But when I see the workmanship on these Fords, I'm happy owning a Mopar!
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

I like these but agree the 70/71's make me want one

I love the color of this one though

You are ALLL wrong !!!!!

1969 is THE best l00king .....
Now,, just agree with me.... I said so... dammnit :D

A former friend had a '69 390 GT fastback in the early to mid '80s. White with white interior and black "C"-stripe. What a fun car that was! His Dad was a Ford executive in the day, and special-ordered the car, loaded up. That car was amazing in the straights, but a little loose in the corners. Still, it was fun to drive and ride in.

My favorite Torino, though, is the '72. White with white interior and the laser strobe stripe that changed color as light hits it. My little Sis had one in the late '70s. It was an automatic car with air and factory AM/FM, along with 15" Magnum 500s. Fun car!

1972FordGranTorinoSport.jpg

They're cool too, definitely better than the 69

1970 ford-torino-gt-conv.jpg

I always prefer a convertible over hardtop

1970 ford-torino-gt-conv.jpg

I prefer the 69 as I like the back panel treatment better than the later models. I have also driven both a 69 and the 72 429 my father owned. The 72 was one of the few cars that scared me when driving in the narrow roads of Orinda. It is more bloated than the 69 and consequently it was hard to judge where the sides of the car was in relation to trees and fences against the roads. Field of view in any direction was terrible in the 72 and I'm 6'1" and still couldn't see the front corners.

I beg to differ once again. 70 1/2 Falcon CJ, most often prefer the sedans or regular Hardtops over fastbacks.

jimmy_padgett2.jpg

jimmy_padgett2.jpg

You missed out on a very nice '72 Ranchero a buddy had recently. Had a 460 in it, with Cragar SS wheels. It had a 390 originally. That was one FAST damn truck! I think he got $13K for it. Yellow with black interior, air, AM/FM, power steering and disc brakes, 3.00:1 9" rear...neat truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back