For Sale 1970 - 300 2 Door Hardtop

View attachment 494597
I dont know off hand but Ill get back to you
So what would you want for the bumber headlights &gril all together ..................?
o

20211030_183337.jpg

ok looked at grill closer today right on emblem has a small crack and very bottom has crack on a fin and both side lens cracked all marked in red I can get a close up did not realize it had a crack .Bumber very straight and solid chrome flaked near bottom bolt marked in red .

That radiator pic is just 16"s from the trim tag........

The trim tag is a 2"x3" tag to the right of the radiator between the battery and the radiator that has letter and number combinations. That will tell us all what options the car has and make it easier to sale. thanks!

The trim tag is a 2"x3" tag to the right of the radiator between the battery and the radiator that has letter and number combinations. That will tell us all what options the car has and make it easier to sale. thanks!
I guess some one moved post to C bodie s parts there are pic s of trim tag there but I will post another for you At this point site getting to me Ready to just crush it sorry

20211028_154703.jpg

brackets.jpeg
Hi! I'm interested in these brackets. At both sides
I also need all five front center seat belts
IMG_20211031_165921.jpg

if they have this head type
IMG_20211031_170135.jpg

What is the condition of the front armrests and headrests?
Thank you.

Ill check on seat belt, head rest arm rest today Ill get some pic. I would like to sell headlight assembly complete

So what would you want for the bumper headlights &grill and all related brackets ..................?

Back