SOLD 1970 300 2 door

Status
Not open for further replies.
All three of my oldies are original paint cars mostly for that reason

Mine is also but unfortunately won't stay that way. Stored for several years in public storage where idiots leaned all kinds of crap against the car so it has small dings and scrapes all down both sides. Going to need a repaint after I'm done.

Mine is also but unfortunately won't stay that way. Stored for several years in public storage where idiots leaned all kinds of crap against the car so it has small dings and scrapes all down both sides. Going to need a repaint after I'm done.

small dings and dents are ok.
It is original only once, please keep it in mind

Carsten

Shooter65, do you think I'm priced too high?

I think you are on the low side.
No joke.
69-71 Chrysler 300 2drs are on the way up in prices.
A bunch of guys in germany are searching for those models even with some modifications.
I think you could get up to 10k$ for it (seriously).

Carsten

No joke.
A bunch of guys in germany are searching for those models even with some modifications.

Carsten

I hope you're right, if the c-bodies are going up in value, that means more companies will make parts for them. We all win.

Thanks,
Rick

No joke.

Carsten

I assume the Germans are "most" after the convertibles?

no, not really.
Scandinavians prefer Convertibles but in germany 2dr hardtops are prefered even though we have some Convertibles

ok, that's interesting, thanks. So in general, what other countries have a pretty high interest in 300s and Fuselage years in general? Besides the US, I assume Canada would be another. thanks for your insight.

Dale

Finland has lots of C-bodies also. Mostly 4 doors, but alot of 2d HT and convs also.
But, last year or 2, there has been only 1 300 for sale, and it has 413 engine what is knocking. He was asking 11500€ for it.....

Every C-body could be worth $100,000.00 and still very little repro parts would appear. It's the QUANTITY. The numbers aren't there to justify the ramp up costs.

Yup brought her home today! I will start a thread on "Scorch" later this week after I get up in the air and evaluate. Definitely needs a few things. First off a complete ignition overhaul as it misses under load heavily. Timing is wrong etc etc . One thing I will have to research is why the hideaway headlight doors open but do not close. Here are a couple of pics for now...Found a framed print in the trunk from the PO!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.