Not open for further replies.

Golden Banana

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not seen this one before!

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/4881838361.html

300000000000000000000000000000.jpg

300000000000000000000000000000.jpg

Some Youtube footage available according to the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, thats what I want, a 45 year old car that hasnt been cared for and now is being beat upon by some good'ol boy yahoo...

Yeah, thats what I want, a 45 year old car that hasnt been cared for and now is being beat upon by some good'ol boy yahoo...

Dave, you're missing all the fun! Buy it, and have adventures of you life! Never know when the whole thing is going to fall apart...

sure Dave but this one could be a great beater.
You can park in the first row at the walmart and don't be afraid about dings&dents.
Others would be afraid about you actually

A car like this can be a lot of fun to certain people. The car just doesn't need to be looked after too much

I get it, I do BUT I need to ask, do you find his burnout is more likely to make you buy the car or less likely?

It has no influence on a buying decision at all to me.
If there is the right car, with the right colour/options I go for it.
As long as I feel the price/condition match somehow.

If the car would actually be in driving condition as seen in the drag race: It would be a plus to me to see that it performs well.
In the worst case I have to do the tranny and the brakes

Carsten

I like it! Blue with a white interior is a nice combo. I think $3500 is a very realistic price as well. As for the burnout, I think it is a selling point in that it shows the car has potential. I would have no problem buying that, if I felt the need to own three C's, that is.

The crap strewn about the interior is more of a deterrent than doing the burnouts....
Sorta shows a " I dunn care" attitude ......

oh,, and besides,, I likez burnouts... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back