WANTED 1970 300 door handles

Status
Not open for further replies.
The handles are all the same for many years across all A B & C bodies, 2-door, 4-door...

What makes them different is the inside hardware, and it is swapable.

There are a few exceptions.

Alan

The handles are all the same for many years across all A B & C bodies, 2-door, 4-door...

What makes them different is the inside hardware, and it is swapable.

There are a few exceptions.

Alan
I must disagree. I had a brand new, beautiful handle for an A Body in my hands at one of the Flings in Van Nuys. I gave the seller a $20 bill so that I could take it to my car to compare. It was a quarter inch shorter than the handle on my car. I did not buy it/them.

Last edited:
....not all the same.
I recently purchased some B body handles. They mount differently than the Chrysler handles.
The B body has more of vertical mount than the C body, as you can see in the pic. (the C body handle is the one still on the door)
B body handle.jpg

Well the door handles on my 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback are identical as the ones on both the 1969 Dodge Polara 4-Door Sedan and the 1969 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible.

And are identical to the new ones being sold for B-Bodies.

I should have added that the Fury are different (along with the mirrors).

Alan

Well the door handles on my 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback are identical as the ones on both the 1969 Dodge Polara 4-Door Sedan and the 1969 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible.

And are identical to the new ones being sold for B-Bodies.

I should have added that the Fury are different (along with the mirrors).

Alan
And they are different than a '70 Newport, therefore, will be different than those on a 300.

1969, 1970 Chrysler are not universal.

So the A, B, E body theory doesn’t apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back