You mean like this one?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Or this?

image.jpg

Is that "padded" center console C-body only? because mostly seen "flat top" consoles
69chr08b.jpg
Flat top consoles were provided in 1969 Chryslers and then they were the padded version in 1970 and 1971 Chryslers. Plymouth and Dodge had different variations of the flat top and padded top ones, but I am pretty sure all 1969 C bodies had the flat top ones. The 1970 Plymouths continued the flat tops but the Dodges went to the padded version in 1970 I believe.

have a paded top on the console from a 67 charger , even though it was badged as a dodge the charger carried some of the same interior parts as the chrysler . it was as if the charger started to be the hotrod from the chrysler production line .

OK had a bunch of initial interest in the car but couldn't make a deal happen. Lowering the price to $13.5k, shoot me an e-mail or give me a call if you are interested.

Pretty funny reading through the comments section in the auction.

You guys have some nice c-bodies up there in the Pacific Northwest.

Dave

Didn't sell - disappointing. Bottom line is I need to get $12k out of it. First one who wants it at that price can have it. Message me if you want it.

Didn't sell - disappointing. Bottom line is I need to get $12k out of it. First one who wants it at that price can have it. Message me if you want it.

That's a fair price. If I didn't already have 5 cars, I'd certainly fly up there and take a close look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back