For Sale 1970 Chrysler 300 convertible in Montreal not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
A car in Montreal for sale with it seems a dealer, $20k Canadian, no idea if this is a good price or not but thought it worth posting for anyone who is looking for one.

Ad says

True Chrysler 300 convertible 1970 original engine 440 TNT automatic transmission glass and electric roof car like new everything is functional remains only to go out and enjoy the summer

More photos to come

Chrysler 300 Convertible 1970 original 440 TNT automatique | Voitures d'époque | Laval/Rive Nord | Kijiji

$_59.JPG

$_5.JPG

That is about $15k US, which is in the ball park for pricing, but a lot more info is needed.

Dave

There is some rust. No A/C. Buddy seat. Power windows.

The seller sent me a bunch of pics Friday after I'd reached out to him on Thursday. He was honest and took pics to show the good and the bad about the car, so that I could make an informed decision. I then followed up by phone Saturday morning, and had a good phone conversation.

I passed on the car, because it's been repainted, there are some early bubbles under the paint, and there is some rust on the underbody. The tan/saddle interior looks good, except the radio is a newer unit (the original radio comes in a box with the car). FWIW, a local buyer was coming later that day.

PS: There is no fender tag — it disappeared before the current owner got the car.

I like this car....., but out of my price range. With the work required and no A/C I'm thinking around $10k Canadian

For an E86 300 with interior in good shape? I beg to disagree. FWIW, a green Polara ‘vert with a 383-2 and some issues sold for over $10k (with auction fees) last November.

For an E86 300 with interior in good shape? I beg to disagree. FWIW, a green Polara ‘vert with a 383-2 and some issues sold for over $10k (with auction fees) last November.
I'm probably being cheap, but a Canadian convertible with chassis rust makes me wary. I've owned quite a few over the last 40 years. All different makes can't hold up to a heavy road salt bath in Quebec every winter. Even if it's only been winter driven for a few years. I'm in the market for a 69-70 300 so I've looked at this ad more than once. There's a B5 blue convert. somewhere in Hamilton that has been for sale a few times, but I've never connected with the seller. It was around $12k asking.

I just got and posted the VIN tag here. It turns out to have been born not a U-code but, instead, a T-code car.

I'm probably being cheap, but a Canadian convertible with chassis rust makes me wary. I've owned quite a few over the last 40 years. All different makes can't hold up to a heavy road salt bath in Quebec every winter. Even if it's only been winter driven for a few years. I'm in the market for a 69-70 300 so I've looked at this ad more than once. There's a B5 blue convert. somewhere in Hamilton that has been for sale a few times, but I've never connected with the seller. It was around $12k asking.
I have a 69 300 convert B7 blue 440 TNT L code but not for sale and Im in Hamilton,On..lol

20190404_074829 (2)_LI.jpg

20190530_150816 (2).jpg

20180709_101418 (2).jpg

20190701_111030 (2).jpg

View attachment 302332

Last edited:
Being that the car has questionable body work under the re-paint,,
short on options and with NO A/C ,,, is NOT an E86 car,, and has
no fender tag pretty much kills a lot of the value..

I have a 69 300 convert B7 blue 440 TNT L code but not for sale and Im in Hamilton,On..lol

View attachment 302328

View attachment 302329

View attachment 302330

View attachment 302331

View attachment 302332

View attachment 302328

View attachment 302329

View attachment 302330

View attachment 302331

View attachment 302332
That's a beauty! I've never seen your car, but I'm in Woodstock/ London area. The car I was referring to had blue interior, white top, whitewall tires. Haven't seen it for almost 10 years, but I know it's still out there!

That's a beauty! I've never seen your car, but I'm in Woodstock/ London area. The car I was referring to had blue interior, white top, whitewall tires. Haven't seen it for almost 10 years, but I know it's still out there!
I have never seen it yet ..it might of sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back